Nova 6 Crawlers?

ok So I was looking around the forums and I've noticed alot of threads about the "Beware of the 6!" being related to the crawlers, My question is How do we Even know that Nova 6 is what's inside of the crawlers?

How do we know it's not something else? it was just a thought. feel free to share your ideas on the subject.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, you make me blush. I'm cooking up a storm of more posts, but i promised Tacinsrt to hold off on them until he is finished with his post.

Faust, your newest post Delta, I tried to reply and it said I need to wait, so I'll just say what I said now: Faust that post Delta of yours was an incredible read, you are like one of the most knowledgeable people on this site and everybody respects you. Nearly/if not all your posts are just filled to the brim with amazing things I didn't even know. This is why you are User of the Month, you always post tantalising and amazing threads which are superb to read.

Faust, I take my hat off to you, if i was wearing one, You deserve all the recognition you get and I thank you for all the things I've learnt from your threads.

Thank you on behalf of me and shed loads of other people on CoDz

Regards TheCrows :)

I do it all for you guys. Hearing that I have helped people through my posts makes it all worthwhile, and makes CoDz the greatest online community on the net. :)

You're darn right we're the best community! One big happy zombie group :)

Oh by the way is your avatar a WW1 Flamethrower soldier? Always been interseted knwoing what it is :)

• 1 month later...