mrjackshoe456

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a "phasing" zombie not a "phazer"

To state the obvious for those who don't know, phasing generally means passing through things (I think)

I was looking up "Phase", "Phasing", and "Phaser". The closest thing I could find that could mean anything was a disruption of an electric signal. Like this:

This is an actual example of a Phaser.

So if the zombie is like this, maybe it's some type of invisible zombie, and when it gets near to you, your vision gets screwed up. This is just a simple theory.

Anyone?

Its a "phasing" zombie not a "phazer"

To state the obvious for those who don't know, phasing generally means passing through things (I think)

I was looking up "Phase", "Phasing", and "Phaser". The closest thing I could find that could mean anything was a disruption of an electric signal. Like this:

This is an actual example of a Phaser.

So if the zombie is like this, maybe it's some type of invisible zombie, and when it gets near to you, your vision gets screwed up. This is just a simple theory.

Anyone?

You could combine these two ideas, say the new zombie can pass through walls & such, but it also interrupts the power in a given radius which could cause traps to malfunction or even loss of gravity until the threat has been eliminated.

This could also affect any weapons that require a power source, the Raygun for example, maybe this new wave gun could lose it's power while this new zombie is on the prowl.

Who knows whats in store for us.

Plus this is my 1776th post:- 8-)

Regards Alpha.

Good idea, but how will we see him? Maybe, if it can pass through walls, it is only vulnerable at certain times? And how much damage will it do. Im guessing if it will be invisible for a short time, it will deal short damage, maybe hellhound damage (3 hits)?

Now I'm really excited for this new zombie. He seems challenging (Moon's theme, too!).

WoW

great ideas to be honest your ideas make mine sound stupid

however on the subject of the phasing zombie, phasing also (i think) means going through stages?

so you could have he just can't be seen then next round he turns off all perk a cola's ect ect.

also the QED may have something to do with him

For Alpha's idea: how about it will only come when the power is on (like the Pentagon Thief)...if there is power. And when it comes, no traps can be used and no perks can be bought?

How about this: if phasing is going through different stages, it'll be our dogs for Moon; so every 5 rounds, phaser zombie comes and get stronger every time.

First visit Round 5-7: Takes 4 (still 4 if Jugg) hits to die, fast (maximun speed for a regular zombie), cannot use traps or buy perks.

Second visit Round 10-12: Takes 3 (4 if you have Jugg) hits to die, Shrieker Zombie fast, cannot use traps or buy perks, invisible at certain times.

Third visit Round 15-17: Takes 2 (3 if Jugg) hits to die, George Romero fast, cannot use traps or buy perks, invisible at certain times, and can go through walls.

No further effects will happen for future rounds, and if the power isn't on for one of the rounds, you skip that round, and will face the next visit's version at it's normal time.