how do you survive?

vdbponnet

Hey I just got Shangri-La one week ago and now I am trying to get to a high round. But I just can't find a solid way to kill the zombies.

So here I ask you what is your way to get to the higher round in Shangri-La.

My reccord is 24 and I was running circles at the power with the baby/shrink/voodoo doll/ wonder-gun. And my friend was doing circles from the water slide to the mine cart back to the spawn room and returning to the slide.

So plz. leave a reply telling me your technique and help the whole community to the higher rounds... :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, what I do(I got to 41 with this) is make sure jugg is on the mpl side. you can tell by jumping near the debris to see over it if its speed cola or jugg. if not just restart till it is. shoot then knife for the first three rounds then open the door near the olympia and make your way to the bridge. have whoever has most points open the next door, both buy the mp5k. hold off the bridge till round 7 or 8. buy ammo on your way to the power and also open up to jugg and buy it. once you run out of ammo buy the ak74u or mpl depending on which are you like best but keep your pistol. save up 7000 and pap to mustang and sally and buy flopper. now save up and buy quick revive and your choice of any other perk. save up money usingthe ak or mpl until round 28 or 29 then pap the ak and buy spikemores, bowie, try box or whatever else you need. at about 35-40 you should try for the JGB and have the person running the ak bring their zombies and merge hordes with the mpl guy. shoot them with it, horde them up and reapeat. also guns you should have at round 40+ are one with the pap crossbow, and one with jgb. just keep shooting them with the ak and mpl even though they dont kill to get points up at that round so you can have a more impressive leadeboard. thats it really [brains] if you like it. :D

I'm giving you both my solo and co op strategies.

Solo:

I like this one the best because it doesn't really matter where jug is at, and it's practically impossible to be downed. Buy quick revive. Get 2950 points in the first room. Buy ak74u. Camp until you have enough for power. Then buy the other door from the spawn and go to the waterslide. Just camp with your back in the water. Always look to your left and your right. If you get hit once, just take a step backwards and go down the waterslide. This will give you time to heal and reload. Repeat until you have enough for jug/when the 74u starts to become ineffective. (Usually that's about round 10) By then you should have enough for flopper, pack a punching the m1911, opening all doors, and mystery box 3 or 4 times. Btw, before I started doing this, I was going down once or twice before round 10. Now I'll rage if I go down once. So, in order to get high on solo, you need to take advantage of the whole map. Start your train in the MPL and wait until you see 3 or 4 zombies. Walk (not run) into the 74u room, across the m16 room, past the power room and to the waterfall. Go up the tunnel and stop at the bridge. Open fire on the bridge. I usually only use one clip on the bridge to prevent myself from getting trapped. Sprint and jump across the mud, and if you get trapped make a right and head down the waterslide. Make sure to buy speed cola and rape the box until you get the babygun. To make maximum use of the babygun ammo, try to get the zombies in a wad. Walk kind of drunkedly and do a bit of a figure 8 before you get to the bridge. This is starting at the top of the hill, touch the gong, and run diagonally away from the bridge, then cut back to the bridge. Be sure to watch the zombie's shadows (weird, I know, but it's actually really effective) and blast them with the babygun. This gives you maximum use of the ammo and also valuable time to get across the mud. Repeat. I got to round 43 the other night using this. and had all of my revives left using this, but I had to turn my xbox off because it was storming.

**takes in deep breath**

Now, for co-op:

Well, I have a few strategies. The first one is pretty self-explanatory. Stay in the spawn room until round 4. (If everyone does their job, this should be pretty easy) Crack the power, and get jug asap. Once everyone has it, go to the box until everyone has a decent gun (or PaP's m1911, in which case you need to get flopper as well) or monkey bombs. Then, go up and open the opposite door in the spawn. Have two people (preferably the one with the babygun and a guy with a hmg) at the top of the bridge, and the other two at each windows below the bridge. If it gets out of hand, you can fall back to the waterfall, where they should form a nice train. Good communication is key for this though. Everyone needs to have mics.

Another strategy is for you (this is similar to yeti's) is to have four people just cover the downstairs area. One person in the room that leads to the waterfall, the other in the power, another in the semtex/m16 (this one can get a bit sticky, so the most skilled player needs to be here) and the 74u room. This spaces out the zombies quite well. When they're all rounded up, deliver the hordes to the person with the jgb and let him/her go to work. If you're smart about it, this can get you pretty high. I think my high on this strategy is 29 or 30.

Ok, last one. So, it's basically the same thing as my solo strategy, except just a bit different. I've found that it also works better with two players. You need the same perks as solo, and you have one guy running the same map-wide loop, except instead of wiping them all out, you can lead them to the waterslide, where the other player is waiting with either a raygun or hk/rpk. Open fire. The player(s) that is waiting needs a fairly good gun, because he will get quite a few zombies trying to spawn in, but the player running the loop gets most of the zombies following him. This is, in my opinion, the most effective co op strategy in Shangri La.

That's all I've got. Hope it helps! PM me if you want to play with me sometime! I'm on xbox. :)

ok, what I do(I got to 41 with this) is make sure jugg is on the mpl side. you can tell by jumping near the debris to see over it if its speed cola or jugg. if not just restart till it is. shoot then knife for the first three rounds then open the door near the olympia and make your way to the bridge. have whoever has most points open the next door, both buy the mp5k. hold off the bridge till round 7 or 8. buy ammo on your way to the power and also open up to jugg and buy it. once you run out of ammo buy the ak74u or mpl depending on which are you like best but keep your pistol. save up 7000 and pap to mustang and sally and buy flopper. now save up and buy quick revive and your choice of any other perk. save up money usingthe ak or mpl until round 28 or 29 then pap the ak and buy spikemores, bowie, try box or whatever else you need. at about 35-40 you should try for the JGB and have the person running the ak bring their zombies and merge hordes with the mpl guy. shoot them with it, horde them up and reapeat. also guns you should have at round 40+ are one with the pap crossbow, and one with jgb. just keep shooting them with the ak and mpl even though they dont kill to get points up at that round so you can have a more impressive leadeboard. thats it really [brains] if you like it. :D

Ok I think you got a realy good thing right there but were do you keep running circles. At the mpl is quite dangerous I think and were is it even possible to run circles with the Ak? do you meam to run circles at the power or some thin like that? and when out of amo then going to the ak? :?: