My overall View of 'Moon' (A jumble of ideas and such.)

Arussianmonkey

These are some of my ideas of what should be added on to 'moon'.

1.If this is the end then i want a grand finale, with all the characters, All Wunderweapons (Best come in box, Scavenger, Vr-11, etc. may be on wall.), all traps and bombs and all bosses.

2. A huge map that is very open and like the interview said 'Zombies is about discovering'. So you will go different directions or you could spawn in different areas. you can discover new finds such as hidden attachment despensers (see 3).

3.Dispensers of non-underbarrel attachments such as reflex sight, grip(blegh.), or A type of Wonder attachment.

4. Choose your own boss character between napalms, screechers, and new type of zombie, George, Hellhounds Der-reise style(theroies contradict this but it'd be cool), or (A richtofen boss?), or them all TOGETHER. (Just friggin try safe-spot glitching now!)

5. 12 PLAYER. (Yuri,Tak,Tank,Nikoli,R.Englund,S.M.G.,Danny T.(YEAH DANNY T.!!!!), That other guy,Nixon,JFK,Castro,AND McNamara.). SOUND BOSS??

IS THiS THE LAST MAP?

Well, something big is going to happen for sure and it may in fact be the end of zombies.

Remember those set of lyrics oh so important?

I might try to find my light tonight

Hide my sight from eyes I try to fight

my nine eyes of light die by the blight

ride Wight Knight unite my plight tonight

Notice how she says 'tonight' twice. she intends to 'find her light' and send her 'wight knight'(Its Takeo). Finding her light sounds big, and Takeo must kill richtofen by order of Sam before whatever the hell he is building or planning comes to harm us all. So something big will happen and it may be the end or a good time for break.

I actualy in my very 1st post here said that theres probably only gonna be one map after Shangri-La. I honestly would HATE to be right.

Some extensive evidance is that treyarch will be publishing the OFFICIAL soundtrack (not the one that only went to 115.). This will include 3 new songs. there will be a song there cause they cant sell a7x music which btw is also downloadable. But if its OFFICIAL then...

Also someone said that after asking if it was the last map for zombies the interviewee guy ran out and gasped for air. If anyone bothered to READ THE INTERVIEW they would see that he walked out a little after ending for fresh air or so says a co-worker. He probably just went out for a smoke.

Another HUUUUGEEEEE Easter egg?

Definatly, this trend has been going since acension. What will it be? it could be any of the following or something else, however #1 is my favroite choice

1. Free sam from aether (kill me and SET ME FREE!)so she can kill richtofen even though she feels like a monster (These shackles they come with certin oppertunity. they wont let me get away but they show me WER'E THE SAME.) doing so. The reward? no aggravating boss richtofen.

2. there is no number 2. feel free to make one!

So this is my full anylisis of moon. Its better than making 3 different threads so enjoy and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh good post man i find a jumble of bosses probably isnt that likely but thoughts are thoughts i would love to see a dogs round a cosmic silverback all the bosses in a single round maybe even a samantha round?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (that would be epic) but i saw something on youtube its a zombie with a big club maybe new boss? i doubt it cause it looks like a normal zombie with a halo reycan hammer

Eh... a culmination of bosses would be impossible to do/impractical. Wall gun wonder weapons would be too easy. You could go on forever with scavenger ammo off the wall.

Attachment despensers would be cool though.

Maybe they vote on bosses like on multiplayer like:

Next-George Romaro

Prev-Gas Crawlers.

Random

In retrospect all bosses would be kinda annoying cause your fighting all of them and eventually a regular zombie becomes rare.

Dispensers of attachments I thought should have been done a long time ago. maybe not nessicarily dispensers because people are walkin down the street and there like "eff yeah! Now i can get me a reflex sight!!!!". maybe they could just be on the wall. then you use the up and down arrows if you wish to cycle between attachments, ar there could just be one attachment as some attachments comer with the gun (AUG acog.). Anyway it would be awesome.

Im not really sure about wall wonder weapons but its a rumor ive heard.

huh good post man i find a jumble of bosses probably isnt that likely but thoughts are thoughts i would love to see a dogs round a cosmic silverback all the bosses in a single round maybe even a samantha round?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? (that would be epic) but i saw something on youtube its a zombie with a big club maybe new boss? i doubt it cause it looks like a normal zombie with a halo reycan hammer

90% of crap on youtube is fake. Alian terroists, anciant warfare, some other map pack 4 crap. Only get n.z. info from people trustworthy like C.J. or syndicate or the fourms youtube page. The new boss (There will be.) is probably gonna be the thing in the reflection of the spacesuit (look it up, i have no pic.). How would Sam or the silverback work?

90% of crap on youtube is fake. Alian terroists, anciant warfare, some other map pack 4 crap. Only get n.z. info from people trustworthy like C.J. or syndicate or the fourms youtube page. The new boss (There will be.) is probably gonna be the thing in the reflection of the spacesuit (look it up, i have no pic.). How would Sam or the silverback work?

exactly it was in a sydicate video

exactly it was in a sydicate video

It was? ill look that up.

I dunno, if you look at the end of the behind the scene's video Moon you see that symbol with the letters CODZL written on it. Who knows what that could mean... Also one of the guys said it'll be a season finale, so my guess is it might be the end of this chapter in the story but it'll continue in the next Treyarch game.

I dunno, if you look at the end of the behind the scene's video Moon you see that symbol with the letters CODZL written on it. Who knows what that could mean... Also one of the guys said it'll be a season finale, so my guess is it might be the end of this chapter in the story but it'll continue in the next Treyarch game.

Call

Of

Duty

Zombies

Logo

They are Making us a nice little t- shirt design!!!

Serously thats all i got from that. Season fiinale means that the story will break at a satesfactory note, at least for the light story hunters. kind of like der reise did.