Moon Easter Egg...

qwest

I was wondering if anybody has thought about the ee for this map??? Wat could it be continuation of the ascension Easter egg, I mean we did send gercsh UP!!! Also everybody thinks the ascension ee is not done....leave ur thoughts below plz........

PS this map looks like crap to me srry but it does and I've ALWAYS hated the idea of a moon map!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The ascension egg is done, and I'm not sure about gersch turning up. Maybe he will, maybe the whole point of going to ascension was to free him so he could help us end the zombies...

I kinda think that the egg on this map will be to stop the zombies, whatever we do will bring about the end.

The ascension egg is done, and I'm not sure about gersch turning up. Maybe he will, maybe the whole point of going to ascension was to free him so he could help us end the zombies...

I kinda think that the egg on this map will be to stop the zombies, whatever we do will bring about the end.

no, zombies will never end. they eat jello pudding like bill cosby and hes been around this long! so will zombies!! :cry:

PS this map looks like crap to me srry but it does and I've ALWAYS hated the idea of a moon map!

Allow me to respond to your ignorant statement with one TWICE as ignorant!

You're just saying that because you're from England, and Treyarch is an American company, and you Englanders are always making fun of us Americans because you think we're stupid. But you're just jealous because your country doesn't own a moon like we do.

Man, forums like this need to update their emoticons to include meme faces, because a trollface icon would be perfect at the end of this post.

While us brits do think all you americans are dumb, you americans think all us brits have bad teeth and talk funny.

So that makes us even... :D

Obviously this is a joke, and I don't intend to offend, if you are offended please feel free to PM me and tell me how much you hate me