Shangri-La - Egg, Time, Who will help who?

Chopper

I'll start this by saying I've never played Shangri-La. Some of the guys from here are going to play with me for the first time, hopefully very soon.

I have some very specific questions though...

By what level do you think the Egg can be completed entirely?

How long would you estimate it takes?

Is there anyone on here who is interested in helping out to be helped back in return?

By this I mean for a record or above say 40 run I've got a feeling having completed the egg will make a huge difference. But for a huge run you only want 2 players, but need 4 for the egg.

Is anyone out there prepared to help fellow CODZ'ers out by completing the egg and then quitting to allow 2 people to go on the run after completing the egg twice? I'd be more than happy to do this in return, or help out anyone in the same way.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We completed the egg by round 17, but we spent ages waiting for the JGB from the box, and then waiting for a napalm zombie.

Basically the egg can take varying amounts of time, depending on how lucky you are with the box, and how lucky you are with the naplam zombie, the other thing that can take time is pack a punching the JGB, the guy who had it kept buying perks all the time rather than pap'ing it.

Ideally you'd want to complete the egg twice and let the two players who are planning to go on the long run, get all the 7 perks as this will help you go on even longer....

We completed the egg by round 17, but we spent ages waiting for the JGB from the box, and then waiting for a napalm zombie.

Basically the egg can take varying amounts of time, depending on how lucky you are with the box, and how lucky you are with the naplam zombie, the other thing that can take time is pack a punching the JGB, the guy who had it kept buying perks all the time rather than pap'ing it.

Ideally you'd want to complete the egg twice and let the two players who are planning to go on the long run, get all the 7 perks as this will help you go on even longer....

That's exactly what I'm after, for the 2 going on the long run to do it and then the other 2 to drop out. I'd be more than happy to help 2 others out who wanted to go on a long run do the same thing, we me dropping out.