**BewareOfTheSix**=Possible Meanings..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Beware of the Six means the Nova 6 crawlers.

- It doesn't mean beware the dogs, because they can come anywhere from 5-7.

- It doesn't mean beware the doors, because there is no reason to fear them.

- It doesn't mean beware the sixth dimension, because while it is the dimension of time travel, I don't comprehend the reason to fear it. This is the only theory that I can possibly see as legit besides the crawlers.

- It doesn't mean beware the six 115 guns, because the weapons are your friends and shouldn't be scared of them.

- It doesn't mean beware the portraits, because there are more then six portraits on the map. The four with characters, one blank on the wall, one blank on the ground, and then I think there is some blanks behind on of the barriers in the starting room.

- It doesn't mean beware the six 935 members because there are more than 6. Peter, Harvey, Groph, Schuster, Porter, Maxis, and Richtofen are the known ones, which is 7. Not to mention, I am sure there are more.

I hope I cleared some stuff up and didn't sound too mean haha, I just strongly believe that it is the crawlers and likely nothing more, but that is just my opinion, which everyone is entitled to :D