Multi-Author Capabilities?

Tac

• Administrators

I was working on a thread with someone, and the idea came into my head, why can't we list more authors? I'm not sure if this is necessarily possible, or how it could be done, but if a maximum of 3 people are largely involved in a thread, they can be listed as authors in the forum it's posted in. Then when brains are given for the post, not just the person who physically made the thread will get brains, but everyone that was involved.

Just an idea, discuss if you wish.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

That actually sounds like a really good idea Tac :)

If you check the red link in my sig, you'll see i did something about Nazis and Aliens.

I was actually gonna ask if anyone else wants to help add stuff to it, but you can only have 1 authour :(

Ya I am making a similar, but not really similar thread with Mac, and I ran into this issue.

• Administrators

That's not a bad idea man! If 3 people come up with an idea for a topic, but only one member is listed as the author, it doesn't seem fair.

Hopefully this will be put in affect.

I PM'd Carbon, we'll see!

• 1 month later...