the best guide i've seen yet. time will tell focusing stone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont ask for brains bro, you will get them if you deserve them

i'l probably not get any then!! :lol:

@bladechurch, that's a bad link, buddy. is it the ngtz version cos this one is much better.

this one took the guys a very, very, long time to make and to edit. with all locations of all items clearly shown, cuts to solo occasionally to clearly show which ways to go, what to do, very useful watch and see. also in the description is a time line so you can jump to each step easily and quickly.

these guys are relatively new also, and could do with recognition ;) SO, PLEASE, PLEASE LIKE THEIR VIDEO ON YOUTUBE! ;) , and subscribe too, if you are inclined to.

thank's . . . :D

No Bro the best one and first one was this reposted and edited

http://www.youtube.com/watchv=wwT1x2p5Q ... ideo_title

as i said bladechurch that link you left is bad (it's incomplete) so i have no way of seing if you're right :( .

could you please ammend it? then anyone that sees this thread can see it. if it's better i'l add it to the first post, give you credit for telling me, and brain you too!

Well he missed a ? in the link and he means this video

wwT1x2p5Q64

A comment about this video is not necessary.

The explanation of the author's video is nice, but dude, it takes 78 seconds until we start with step one, there is nothing happening during step two for about a minute.....

[brains] for clearing up the missing video.

i just wrote a whole essay saying why i prefer the one i posted, fancy colours and all the trimmings.

then i pressed backspace outside of the box, and went back a page!!!

basically the timeline does it for me, in the description you can click to goto each step, which makes the 80 second intro irrelevant. also the item locations, every possible stone location is clearly shown. and the commentry, very, very clear and well thought out, no ums and ers.

i can see how blade may prefer a video he made himself but he must be a little biased, surely :?:

i will add blades video to the first post so others may decide for themselves.

[brains] for clearing up the missing video.

i just wrote a whole essay saying why i prefer the one i posted, fancy colours and all the trimmings.

then i pressed backspace outside of the box, and went back a page!!!

basically the timeline does it for me, in the description you can click to goto each step, which makes the 80 second intro irrelevant. also the item locations, every possible stone location is clearly shown. and the commentry, very, very clear and well thought out, no ums and ers.

i can see how blade may prefer a video he made himself but he must be a little biased, surely :?:

i will add blades video to the first post so others may decide for themselves.

i dident make it this is my Bros account he told me to tell freinds i like yours too

thanks blade, to you and your bro. but it's not my video, it's just one i found after searching for the best out there!!

;)

cool have a [brains] for awsome video find also my bros is for people who want it done quick this guys is for people who want all details there both awsome :lol:

now the whole thread is messed up and the answers make no sense anymore ;)

Anyway, since it seems important for you, I tell you what I think:

The 16min guide has very nice explanations. The problem is just that nothing happens.... You could have saved 20sec just before step 1, a whole minute during the "match stone" thing... That is so sad, the video would be so hot otherwise. And since it happens just at the beginning of the vid (and not anymore later in the video), you will loose tons of viewers. It is really sad since the explanations are nice, sound & pic quality is good, but if you just start watching and then you get bored, you leave the video.

I miss the radios though, and for example, showing the empty whole during the spikemore step and afterwards showing the filled holes, but this is a matter of taste, it is not necessary. Makes the video just longer and many dont wanna see/hear it, so it's ok.

And the 5min video is just like, I mean, you don't go onto youtube to read. I come over here to get a written guide.

The sound editing of the vid is totally, absolutely annyoing, the text is not shown long enough to leave people time to pause the vid in time... And... na i better leave it.

So, the 16min is definitely better.