Where Is It In The Outbreak Order?

Tac

• Administrators

Ok so many people always want to know, "which map broke out first?" So in this thread I want to know when you believe this map happened in the breakout order.

i.e. I think this map broke out before [insert map name] but after [insert map name] and I think so because...."

Something of that nature. We know that the outbreak occurred during the radios, but we are not sure of when the radios happen. Some hints at a time include:

Project Mercury- That project was ran from 1959 to 1963 but interestingly enough, in the radios they refer to Project Mercury as the Gersch Device. This is odd because it was actually the first human spaceflight program of the United States. I am not sure if the oddity is relevant.

Sam- They refer to a little girl (Sam). While this may not be much, at least we can confirm it's after Der Riese.

That's about all I have for now, if you can provide any more proof or suggestions as to when the outbreak may have occurred, post them!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this map happened at the same time as five because of the three red phones. And five takes place in 1962 because in the opening cut-scene there negotiating the Cuban Missile Crisis Its hard to say if this happened before or after the other zombie maps because the characters are wearing different clothes and where did the lander that they flew in to map at the begging come from?

• Administrators

I know, Im saying the breakout happened in 1962 in both of those maps maybe but its hard to say what maps came before and after ascension

Oh ok I gotcha now

And how do we know FIVE is last? That outbreak occurs in 1962, but the one in Call of the Dead is in 2011.

I know, Im saying the breakout happened in 1962 in both of those maps maybe but its hard to say what maps came before and after ascension

Oh ok I gotcha now

And how do we know FIVE is last? That outbreak occurs in 1962, but the one in Call of the Dead is in 2011.

well i think in richtofen's eyes the futrue is kino and far in the future is Cotd and Five is in the middle but its the last map becausof the outbreak..

I thought COTD happened in 2013?

How the brown cats did you get that?

And people are twisting things. I believe that the maps happened in the order they are played in, excluding the WaW maps. In order of outbreaks, however: Der Riese: Nacht: Shi No Numa: Groom Lake: and then something during Area 51 sent the world out of control, why are they there STILL in the 60's? AND 2011, hmm? 115 must have gotten pretty popular, I guess.

My personal order:

1. Verruckt (By far the largest. Caused an international outbreak. Results from this would be posted on the boards on Der Riese)

2. NDU (While one team was sent to extract Peter, another was sent to save Harvey, but they crashed in transit and were attacked by a suriving cluster of zombies from the Verruckt outbreak)

3. Der Riese

4. Shi No Numa

5. Battle of Der Riese

6: Kino der Toten

7:Asencion

8. Shangri-la (Debatable, as Shangri-la happens at several different points in time)

9. CotD (Could also be 8 depending on how you look at it. It happened AFTER Shangri-la, but our characters went to CotD first)

Thanksmuch,

Your Foxy Faux Faust

Are they ever going to sort this mess of a timeline out...

I'm all for the intrigue and speculation, but it's turning into Lost now... Every map they just throw more confusion into the mix...

For now though Fausts timeline seems to fit for me...