no jugg SL challenge turned into COTD marathon..

way2g00d

Update:

This was supposed to be no-jugg contest but we have ended up playing COTD.. and these guys are continuing the same game from last night(was 4 people me, and gold quit).. 10 hours straight...wow..

http://www.justin.tv/xdraziwx#/w/1474672128/3

--

Okay, so I thought these maps are starting to get boring, so why not do something challenging and set a record,.it would be so much fun I think to play without jugg, you can buy all guns and perks.

Interested members send me a message with a subject "no jugg" to my gamertag way2g00

cya there :smiley face:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be able to make it today or anytime soon, but I'm interested. (gotta work on getting my wake boat out finally, then moving to a new house)

I love playing these types of games though, I'm down for some action in like 2 weeks.

Imma send you a message on live when i get the chance

Thanks for playing guys. I played with few buy it turned out ugly because they started going down in first 10 rounds so I decided to just take it easy until I meet some pros.

Anyways this is last nights game on COTD, no downs till Round 20 and then I had to leave because it was too late for me.(This was not a challenge, we just played for fun because it was too late for me..)

Here is the recorded video if you wanna watch..

http://www.justin.tv/mwa2012/b/290222598

*Wow, there was also Treyarch's server down during my game play.. It kicked us all out. We had to restart after 10 minutes.

Anyways I will try to do the same challenge with some of these folks soon.

Update!!

xDraziwX, a friend of mine just messaged me saying the game we were playing is still on from last night..ROUND 50!! LIVE

http://www.justin.tv/xdraziwx#/w/1474672128/3

Ya, Draz is very good at zombies. I was actually in the same game last night but we started at 12 midnight lolz.. so I left after 2 hours because I had to go to work in 6 more hours.. It was funny to see them play after I took a nap and I was watching the game at work time to time but I missed the ending.

It was times like this I think we need the OMA perk (automatically gets activated when you are the last man standing in the game, kinda like a superman...)