Revive Practice

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I usually end up with 20+ revives when playing with randoms, but I don't mind it that much, because I figure I'm getting them a better record and they're helping me work on reviving. I used to just do solo when no one was online, but I've been doing random matches lately and I enjoy it.

I had a bash on Kino last night,

Ended up with the Bowie Balistics PAP and a Thundergun,

Got me some monkey bombs too,

So i thought i would be the team 'medic'

By wave 27 i had 81 revives!!

Thats gotta be a record lol - wish i had a screenshot!

Dayum! 81 is crazy. I brought my GF split-screen on kino to 35 with 58-59 revives. That map is so easy to get people up on!

I'm going to have some fun tonight when I get home with randoms. I'm aiming for 100, not sure how long I'll have to play. I need to find some split screeners who just want someone to carry them far.

Dayum! 81 is crazy. I brought my GF split-screen on kino to 35 with 58-59 revives. That map is so easy to get people up on!

Agreed! - Kino is def the map to play with randoms - just to improve there record. I'd fully recommend the ballistics knife - it was a lot of fun.

I used to think this, I now actually find COTD easier to take randoms high on, if they leave George alone. I know Kino is piss easy but you have so much room to move around, it's difficult to get trapped on COTD once you know it!