Main Easter Egg Glitched on Us!!?

Hi All,

Was playing with a few friends last night - trying to do complete the EE multiple times,

Got to the step where you slash all the symbols around the map - missed one symbol and then someone destroyed the snare trap,

Assuming the step was incomplete we hit the eclipse again - only to find it was the mud house dials - rotated all the dials to the correct number and the crystal rose from above the mud pit - BUT - the eclipse did not end.

Assuming that step was now complete, the dynamite spawned and we could not shoot it down - tried multiple different things (eclipse/no eclipse - gongs/no gongs - shot different crystals) - when you restart the eclipse it would take us back to the mudpit dials step even though it was complete already,

Me and my team were a little frustated that we could not get past this part!

Has anyone else come across this?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we did - ended up hitting it twice in the end,

Played again last night and completed it successfully again.

Just gotta make sure all them symbols are lit up before you blow up the snare trap, i cant stress that enough.

Thats 4 times me and my team have completed the EE now (four seperate games) - maybe next time i'll get to actually pick up the stone!!

That hasn't happened to me before, i have destroyed the trap before we have knifed all of the tablets and it has worked, also with the mudpit dials, i have never activated the radio when i have completed the egg and it has worked everytime for me.... the only thing that bugs me is when the eclipse ends before you can put the dynamite in, which is what happened to me the first time.....

That hasn't happened to me before, i have destroyed the trap before we have knifed all of the tablets and it has worked

Thats good to know, thanks (Can't give brains at mo but will do in due course)

But when we did it - i knifed the last symbol just as the eclipse ended - so i think the game was confiused as to whether that step was complete or not, i dunno.

Let just hope when i jump on tonight the box is a bit more forgiving than it was last night!

On wave 20 i was forced to run round with a CZ75 and Crossbow - awesome!!!