Best Glitch Ever In Zombie History!

Dracohero

So my friends and I were holding off the minecart. Everything was going smooth until the person in the back ran out of ammo and we had to bail. I go down on top of the minecart and my friends take off without me and one other person. That person revives me and I instantly teleport onto the minecart, leaving him to die and allowing me to go on surviving with my friends.

Apparently, if you are down on the minecart, you don't ride it when it takes off, instead, you sit in the same spot and eventually teleport to the waterfall area when it lands. Not sure why Treyarch would allow for such an obvious glitch but WHATEVER.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the size of the minecart now imagine 2 players down on it. You can't because they would be hanging off the edges of it let alone 3. As far as asking to fix the "glitch" well I don't think it's a glitch I think 3Arc did that on purpose to keep the minecart a viable escape strat. Now imagine if this "glitch" wasn't there how many posts would we see saying "GAME ENDING GLITCH 3ARC SUX "