4 Player Camping Strategy

First, you will need to open up all the doors & get perked up (Jug at least)

-2 people take the bridge looking towards mud room

-1 person takes the window to left of bridge near the PAP pressure stone

-1 person takes the window and ledge to the right of the bridge

The zombies don't come up through the back cave entrance underneath waterfall for some reason (unless one of you goes back there while zombies are spawning), making it an ideal escape route if needed.

If that didn't make sense, here is a paint diagram :D

(#'s representing the players)

I recommend everyone to plant spikemores behind them for a little breathing room when getting overrun. I also advise the guys in the back get the bowie knife. It can help conserve ammo and you get a ton of points. (use Rd. 1 strategy, shoot to weaken then knife dead)

just remember about the X marked on the cave:

lRtMQY8uHIw

:lol:

Good luck!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, that was the strategy my friends and I discovered yesterday. The only difference is we had one person up on the ledge, 1 guy covering the back and 2 people covering the bridge. That ledge will drops tons of mobs if you don't take some of them out after 15ish.

@Dracohero

I was "player 4" in a match & I was able to hold down the window & ledge spot fairly easily the entire match (we died at round 26). Player 3 can also shoot over there to help out when there are big hordes coming. Having one person on the ledge seems pointless to me as it also allows an opening for zombies to come from behind you and the guys on the bridge.

@ZOMBIE ADDAM

getting kinda bored of running around all these maps kino, five, ascension, cotd... just wanna camp now der riese style 8-) hence the title "Camping Strategy"

@HalfSwiss

The mine cart gets pretty damn hectic. I use that spot early on to get points though!

[brains]

The best spot for camping I've found so far is the water slide. One person covers the cave window & ledge, one covers the window directly next to the water slide, and two people cover the maze room. This spot is especially strategic because the quicksand in the maze room slows zombies down, too, making them easier to kill. Plus, a nice escape route, too!