Angri La La new screenshots from HQ

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey CC, have you come across anything mayan related to a focusing stone? as shangri la are a ruined mayan temple (based of the flyer from game.co.uk

ive come across a few bits and pieces but nothing substantial as of yet

and good idea about the shrieker and the focusing stone, didnt think of that but now you mention it, looking at the colossal 75G achievement its obviously going to be a huge task, maybe theres a certain way to remove that bright orb from the shrieker? maybe napalm a shrieker? fire and ice... guess we will find out soon enough

unfortunately wont be able to play tomoz, getting my new daughter registered tomoz and got a few other things to do

P.S when we both get some free time fancy a game of shangri-la? seems like the best map so far with the most possibilities

Take care mate

hey CC, have you come across anything mayan related to a focusing stone? as shangri la are a ruined mayan temple (based of the flyer from game.co.uk

ive come across a few bits and pieces but nothing substantial as of yet

and good idea about the shrieker and the focusing stone, didnt think of that but now you mention it, looking at the colossal 75G achievement its obviously going to be a huge task, maybe theres a certain way to remove that bright orb from the shrieker? maybe napalm a shrieker? fire and ice... guess we will find out soon enough

unfortunately wont be able to play tomoz, getting my new daughter registered tomoz and got a few other things to do

P.S when we both get some free time fancy a game of shangri-la? seems like the best map so far with the most possibilities

Take care mate

Nothing Mayan comes to mind. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Dub, have you picked out a gamer tag for her? :lol:

I wont be able to afford the MP for a few weeks, but when I do get it that would be great. Thanks for the offer.

Nothing Mayan comes to mind. Congratulations on the birth of your daughter Dub, have you picked out a gamer tag for her? :lol:

I wont be able to afford the MP for a few weeks, but when I do get it that would be great. Thanks for the offer.

thanks mate :D nah believe it or not choosing her GT will be alot more difficult than it was actually picking her name lol (ive tried)

thats cool, a few weeks time is perfect, things are quite hectic at the moment with the kids so that will be great timing :)