The unwritten rules... written.

This is a post about just a few of the 'Unwritten Rules' of playing many of the CoD objective based team games (Domination, Sabotage etc.)

MP

1. Don't go straight for the Objective, especially on Sabotage, as this makes the game last a really short amount of time, thus making it pontless even starting. Whats the point in planting a bomb with only 3 Kills?

2. Don't Camp (Obviously) especially on games with Respawn times, being killed by Campers, noob tubers and stuff like that just adds insult to injury.

3. Let One objective blow up in Demolition, that way you get 5 minutes extra play time.

4. Use Logic. This is a simple, but often ignored one. I'll use Nuketown as an Example, if you're the bombing team, go for Bomb A First, as it is the hardest to attack and the easiest to defend, and most of the defending team will expect you to go for B.

Zombies

Never steal kills from windows, unless someone says you can

Even if you've bought a few doors already and you still have way more money than anyone, buy that one door that everyone needs you to open

Don't steal kills at all

And last, but not least,DON'T BE A BOX HOG

(My team has died quite a few times because of only one guy getting the box during a fire sale)

These are just a few, feel free to post some more Unwritten rules that you want to be written, and i will add them to the post above.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

For Zombies

Even if you've bought a few doors already and you still have way more money than anyone, buy that one door that everyone needs you to open

Don't steal kills at all

(My team has died quite a few times because of only one guy getting the box during a fire sale)

Here's a rule of survival (for me anyway.) When playing Call of the Dead, don't go for the box first (even if the box is in the spawn area.) Save up at least 8000 (if you can) and go for jugg first. Then buy a gun (preferably the MP40) THEN go for the box. But usually I'll have 8000 points by round 5-6. Thats IF I get my drops in the beginning rounds. Usually the drops go like this...nuke, insti-kill, double points, then max ammo. I know it's random, but this is how it's been working for me lately on every game.

For Zombies

Don't steal kills at all

I'll put this in, a good addition.

ZM though, that's more of a strategy than an unwritten rule. Although it is a good one.

For Zombies

Don't steal kills at all

I'll put this in, a good addition.

ZM though, that's more of a strategy than an unwritten rule. Although it is a good one.

Thanks, I'm glad I was able to help

For Zombies

Don't steal kills at all

Brains For You! Finally, Someone who calls out the Noobs!!! [brains]