Issues w/ Easter Egg....

So I finally completed the easter egg after about 20 tries on solo. I knifed the fuse and go the Wunderwaffe so I was pretty pumped. I used all the ammo for it and it didn't go away. The icon just kept blinking. So I was pretty pissed about that. I couldn't do anything so I just downed myself by juggernog and got up quick and got my guns back. So I finally died and I wanted to see if I'd get the Wunderwaffe after killing george, so I played another solo game. I got the scavenger from the box and was just unloading on him until he died and I still only got the death machine. I kept playing to see if maybe I'd get it again and within that game I must have killed him at least 4 times and everytime i got a death machine.

I know I got the trophy because I checked, but what's the problem?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently posted a topic about this wonder waffe glitch, this has also happened to me once I ran out of ammo, and to a friend but it didnt even give him the gun, but its effects, the way we solved this was to down yourself like you, or pick up a death machine drop if avalible.

You have to do the EE in the same game that you kill george, and you have to do it before you kill him.

I thought once you did the easter egg once , you could keep getting the wunderwaffe without doing the easter egg every time.

from my understanding this was also the case. DeckchairsFTW elaborate?

You have to do the EE in the same game that you kill george, and you have to do it before you kill him.

I thought once you did the easter egg once , you could keep getting the wunderwaffe without doing the easter egg every time.

from my understanding this was also the case. DeckchairsFTW elaborate?

From my experience you only get it after you have done the EE.

If you haven't then you just get a DM and a perk.

Don't know if that's always the case, but it always has been when i've done the egg, and i've done it a few times.

I've got the Wunderwaffe several times after killing George, without doing the EE. Both solo and co-op. It's weird. I hear a lot of people complain on XBL because they always get the Death Machine (without doing the EE), but I've only got it once.. it's been the 'waffe every time for me.

Wonder what's up with that?

Maybe George has taken a liking to you, whereas he hates the rest of us! :cry:

Aww, that can't be it!

I've heard you can only get the Wunderwaffe after killing him, as stated above, but you only have to do it once. Like, play one game and kill George and that carries over to every other game you play. Also, if you have even one person on your team who has killed George in the past, even if you haven't, you're still supposed to get the Wunderwaffe... someone on the COD forums told me that, but I have NO idea if it's true. Well, I guess if you killed him and still didn't get it on your next go it can't be.

It's an enigma, I'm telling ya.