I'm in the middle of a game and have thought...

This mainly applies to those with no clip, but when you kill George and/or make him go bye-bye with the Lazerus, has anyone checked that random box off the ship to see if he goes there? B/c every time I kill him, I can still hear bitching about one thing or another which means (to me) he's still around, he just can't get to us. He's not gone gone, just...not able to interact with us. Any thoughts?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol still havent worked out how to kill him ;)

I found a really easy way to kill him on around round 10 - 15. Get one person with a scavenger, one with a raygun and one with PhD Flopper + Juggernog. Take George to the back of the lighthouse near Staminup on the stairs, have the scavenger fire all rounds from near the staminup machine, the PhD Flopper flopping him repeatedly and the ray gun leading zombies around in circles away. When scavenger ios done have them swap with ray gun and keep flopping. PhD Flopper can kill him suprisingly quickly; Around 10 - 15 minutes depending on how much damage he takes from other weapons. If possible have two people with PhD Flopper.

Also, Back to the original thread, it does actually sound like he stays on the map, just teleports from an off map location back to the map. Like how the teleporting rooms on Kino and Der Reise house the player for a few seconds.

lol still havent worked out how to kill him ;)

I found a really easy way to kill him on around round 10 - 15. Get one person with a scavenger, one with a raygun and one with PhD Flopper + Juggernog. Take George to the back of the lighthouse near Staminup on the stairs, have the scavenger fire all rounds from near the staminup machine, the PhD Flopper flopping him repeatedly and the ray gun leading zombies around in circles away. When scavenger ios done have them swap with ray gun and keep flopping. PhD Flopper can kill him suprisingly quickly; Around 10 - 15 minutes depending on how much damage he takes from other weapons. If possible have two people with PhD Flopper.

Also, Back to the original thread, it does actually sound like he stays on the map, just teleports from an off map location back to the map. Like how the teleporting rooms on Kino and Der Reise house the player for a few seconds.

Maybe I'm taking this too far, but if he can get to a different location, maybe we can? Probably just wishful thinking haha