The other four Portraits in Kino Der Toten

Ok, I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed this because I don't see anybody else talking about it, but I have noticed that in the downstairs room with the MPL, if you look up at the balcony on the MPL side, you can see four blacked out portraits like the ones of Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai, hanging on the wall.

You can see them better if you go to the upstairs barricade when there are no boards hanging and you can see them clearly.

I don't know what they are supposed to mean, but maybe they are supposed to be JFK's team.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, well never checked this out, had 4 games of COTD and am already all zomb-ied out, because ive just had a long day downloading it, got tonsolitus, and i think i had just wasted all of my money on Escalation. I'm not sure i like it! :lol: but i wreckon i will like it soon though! ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed this because I don't see anybody else talking about it, but I have noticed that in the downstairs room with the MPL, if you look up at the balcony on the MPL side, you can see four blacked out portraits like the ones of Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo and Nikolai, hanging on the wall.

You can see them better if you go to the upstairs barricade when there are no boards hanging and you can see them clearly.

I don't know what they are supposed to mean, but maybe they are supposed to be JFK's team.

nice finding and if u look outside window next to m14 there is another 4 u might hav found that already

nice finding and if u look outside window next to m14 there is another 4 u might hav found that already

No, I didn't find that. Where do you look to find them?

No, I didn't find that. Where do you look to find them?

just plyd 2day go upstairs to the zombie window on ur left look to ur right theres 4 pics but i found out that i looked up there is a hole where u can see them. the ones u found were the same as the ones as the ones when u look at the zombie window upstairs tp ur left

• 2 weeks later...