Who misses the Trailers?

Does anyone miss the old-school trailers? I mean Ascension didn't have the same effect as Der Riese, Shi No Numa and Verruckt. I personally think that Treyarch should revert to their previous style of Badass Trailer Making. But I want YOUR opinion.

Thank you for spending the time to actually READ this post.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone miss the old-school trailers? I mean Ascension didn't have the same effect as Der Riese, Shi No Numa and Verruckt. I personally think that Treyarch should revert to their previous style of Badass Trailer Making. But I want YOUR opinion.

Thank you for spending the time to actually READ this post.

Hells yeah I miss the old trailers. I liked the CotD one, but it still wasn't the same. If they added the motion cap with the old kind of trailer though, it would be fantastic.

See if you can do your own, then enter it into the CoDz competiton where it will be seen by Treyarch.

I know what you mean about the Trailers they should have done the orignal format for all levels including Kino which currently has no trailer to it.

I still like the new styles, I don't see why they can't do both.

Regards Alpha.

• Administrators

See if you can do your own, then enter it into the CoDz competiton where it will be seen by Treyarch.

I know what you mean about the Trailers they should have done the orignal format for all levels including Kino which currently has no trailer to it.

Regards Alpha.

Hey do you mind if I talk zombies and ask a few questions real quick?

Regards Alpha.

Both would be awesome right? Psst, it's not like if they don't have money to do more trailers (map packs $15.00)!