Better fitting actors in CotD

Which actors do you think would have been better suited to be seen slaying zombies?

Simple question. I'm an all around zombies fan. The movies, the games, and even THE show. But the actors in call of the dead didn't quite fit the bill in my opinion.

As for replacing Sara, if it has to Resident Evil's Milla Jovovich, but that will cause a stirr because Res Evil is not part of Activision. So let's use Robert Rodriquez's Planet Terror character played by Rose McGowen and of course she needs a peg leg made of a gun.

As for Englund, no. Just no. I guess he did have something to do with the theoery of "Aether". Can't recognize him though, and he wasn't really a zombie, more like a memory that was so horrid he could haunt dreams. I'd replace him with another name in the zombie game, and I would lovvve to see Woody Harrelson killing zombies seeing as he was an awesome zombie killer in Zombieland.

I'll admit that its awesome to see Danny Trejo killing zombies, lets face it, he hasn't been part of kiling zombies really. I let it slide because Machete was presented as a short trailer in Planet Terror. They put in someone that can't be replaced, i mean its danny trejo. So many good roles, including "CUCUY" in Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

Sorry Rooker, it should have been Andrew Lincoln making the cameo for The Walking Dead television show.

I couldn't pick out any of Romero's Characters because mostly his movies are about how the numbers of zombies is simply overwhelming and no one has the ability to pwn the zombies without help. Although he is the ultimate zombie boss, he's "the zombie grandfather."

Then I got the idea while researching this to put in famous zombie characters that would be attacking you.

Well the "smart" zombie from Romero's film Land of the Dead should defininately be trying to kill you. It's a turning point in Romero's films that says the dead are learning. EPIC.

The zombies that escapes the chamber in Return of the Living Dead, that creepy swampy looking one, he should be MUCKING up the place.

In the new Dawn of the Dead, that fat lady who turned then chased everyone. Creepy as hell to see a fat person run. I think there should be fat, slower zombies with more strength than others.

And just for a little fun, remember in Idle Hands when Seth Green is a pot-smoking zombie with a bottle sticking out of his head, lets have noticeably shorter zombies.

This will add to difficultly because of the decomposing flesh of the Return of the Dead zombies would slow you down, and lining up heads wont kill all the zombies, you'll have to head hunt to get the shorter ones. Also the stronger fat zombies would be like "juggarnaut" zombies.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you would think of him as an Actor but he is a Celeb....If you Count the Internet. The Nostalgia Critic. I don't know but I bet he would love to add his Foul Mouth to that Game.

"Hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic. I remember it so you-" Zombie crashes into the room. "-AAAHHH"

I thought the actors were fine, they don't all have to be from zombie films. If a director is making a movie they don't limit themselves to a certain genre when choosing their actors. Even at that most of them are from a horror/sci-fi background.

EDIT: Oh and having Freddy F*ing Krueger killing zombies is amazing, there's nobody out there better qualified for George to have chosen as a lead in his new horror movie.

1. Every person played as theirselves. They were not doing any role that they've done before. So Sarah wasn't Buffy, Englund wasn't Freddy, and Trejo wasn't Machete.

2. Anybody could have been the cast, but George or Activision chose them for a reason. Sarah is annoying though, tries so hard to sound cool and badass.

LMAO, I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry. I can't stop myself.

How about Micheal Jackson..................As the Zombie.

Dempsey: "Who the hell is this Dancing Freakbag?"

Richtofen: "I don't know. But I love that Sparkling Glove. GIVE ME THE SPARKLING GLOVE!"

Takeo: "I have this sudden urge to get his Autograph."

Nikolia: "He Dances like forth wife, screams like my eight wife and looks like my sixth wife.....Creepy."

MJ will be the only Sub-Boss that is effected by the Monkey Bomb.

When Monkey Bomb is throw-

Nikolai: "Hey Tak!, He's steeling your Girlfriend. Heh, Heh."

Sorry, I just like making this shit up.