Paradise waterfall

When your playing Crash Site, when the Heli pilot says: "Wolf 10, Welcome to Paradise", when your in those rock tunnels, and there's that water fall.

And it got me thinking, because if it would be the setting for next map, the waterfall is the only place to hide anything. I mean honestly, your not gonna hide secret experiments on flat steep rock in a jungle. Nobody would look there anyways, it would be a perfect place. And in Media, hiding things behind waterfalls is VERY common.

Example:

The hidden city of gold in the The Road to El Dorado is in a valley that is behind a tunnel behind a waterfall.

More examples here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CaveBehindTheFalls

So what do you think of this?

Is it reasonable? am I completely insane? Is Woods dead? What color are my sox?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When your playing Crash Site, when the Heli pilot says: "Wolf 10, Welcome to Paradise", when your in those rock tunnels, and there's that water fall.

And it got me thinking, because if it would be the setting for next map, the waterfall is the only place to hide anything. I mean honestly, your not gonna hide secret experiments on flat steep rock in a jungle. Nobody would look there anyways, it would be a perfect place. And in Media, hiding things behind waterfalls is VERY common.

Example:

The hidden city of gold in the The Road to El Dorado is in a valley that is behind a tunnel behind a waterfall.

More examples here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CaveBehindTheFalls

Your sox are boston red :D

The other stuff sounds pretty reasonable to be honest, and the waterfall is a good idea, i remember someone saying some other clue reminded them of a waterfall, but i can't remember who or which clue (i think it was the CoTD ice one).

Example:

Your sox are boston red :D

The other stuff sounds pretty reasonable to be honest, and the waterfall is a good idea, i remember someone saying some other clue reminded them of a waterfall, but i can't remember who or which clue (i think it was the CoTD ice one).

Oh I wish I had red sox lol.

Yeah I was no-cliping and I found that there are several waterfalls in Crash Site. Obviously nothing put behind them YET. I looked closer at the temples, and the first one has a striking resemblance on it's top to the one on jungle. I also noticed on Crash Site there's a large area of land with burned and blackened trees where the plane skidded down and crashed. And just outside of the temple spawn on jungle, by those mystery boxes of you say my vid, there are black and burned trees. I just made the connection now. And there's also a crashed aircraft by the boxes. Maybe it's all connected somehow, I think I'll take another look at that because it seems odd to have a bunch of trees that look like there coming out of winter and then being torched, in a freakn' jungle.

And to anyone who reads this if you did my mods tutorial from the Black Ops section and want to look at this yourself, simply no clip from the spawn along to the patrol boat fight area(it won't be there though). And fly along the one path and continue along the water till it dissappears just go on hugging the right side until you come across the place with the temple ruins and you can look around there. And move up to 'paradise' and if you go on you can fly up to the plane and look around that area.

Just something funny, you know when Kravchenko and Dragovich come up to you after the plane cockpit falls? If you go over near there behind a rocket there just standing there waiting looking like little toy dolls, and it looks like they're holding hands lol.