George idea

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's putting an idea out there, and suggesting we keep shooting George with the lazarus before he gets to the water, possibly with the effect of turning him back into a human.

I don't think there is going to be anyway of getting to go long term,

Im not saying this will make him go permanently but, maybe this is another thing you can do with him like they said in the video, because i sure there is something we havent found with him yet, they say in the video there are other things to do with hi besides killing him, and im trying to find out what those other things are. They said watch him very close and see what he does and the way he acts.

I think what OP is trying to say is when We shoot Geroge and when is ready to go in the water (Kneels down and gets weak) we probably need to do something at that point to actually kill him for good.(vr11 may be)

I believe there is a way to kill him.

I personally think that saying that there is a way to kill George permanently is like saying there is a way to stop the hell hound rounds, or to stop the monkeys from landing...

You aren't going to be able to get rid of him, he's part and parcel of the map.

Hell hounds/monkeys bless you with ammo. George on the other end gives you perk/Wunderwaffe.

Just talking statistics: Let me tell you the last 10 times i killed him I only got wunderwaffe few times I got Death machine most of the times.

Pros: In higher rounds you can actually take out zombies when almost all other weapons get weak.

cons:

Can't switch to any other weapon.

Can't revive peeple.

Glitches the game when a player leaves the lobby which swithes person holding wunderwaffe with a primary or secondary gun until he kills George and gets wunderwaffe again.This is verified.

He is only gone for a round, after that he comes back.

Can be dangerous/Waste of ammunition if you accidentally kill a crawler which starts the next round.

Very time consuming.

You only get 1 wunderwaffe.

Not enough ammo for higher rounds.May last a round.

I am not worried about perks because I only need 4 to survive besides all the perks are lost once you go down.

With all these cons I think you can't compare George with Dogs/Monkeys.

P.S : that guy from treyarch said shoot everything 8-) . So trying to kill George for good should not be considered impossible.