New clues about acension on campaign level U.S.D.D ?

Daan135

Hello guys,

I found some (maybe) new clues about Acension on the campaign level U.S.D.D. I also made a video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF4M-aLyDQ0. At about 3.18 mason sais: "acend from darknes step 3 hold fire" maybe that is a clue about the easter egg ? And in the video you can see 2 rockets the one frome Acension 1.12 and the rocket from executive order 4.22. And from about 5.00 there are several clues given about the storyline of Acension.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Most don't want to watch a video, so in all honesty, this thread would be more effective if you posted quotes about how it hints towards the storyline.

P.S. If this sounded like I was flaming, I am sorry as that was not my intention, just wanted to give some feedback.

Mason is actually repeating the steps from vorkuta, which some belive to be related to zombies.

1. Secure the keys

2. Ascend from darkness

3. Rain fire

4. Unleash the horde

5. Skewer the winged beast

6. Wield a fist of iron

7. Raise Hell

8. Freedom

• Administrators

The Rocket Is about the mission you get assigned, to go the Baikonur. this is NOT going to ascension. Sure, they re-used the Rocket, but this is the Campaign rocket, which pertains directly to the flow of the story

So is ascension not in Baikonur?

The Rocket Is about the mission you get assigned, to go the Baikonur. this is NOT going to ascension. Sure, they re-used the Rocket, but this is the Campaign rocket, which pertains directly to the flow of the story

So is ascension not in Baikonur?

Oh, Ascension looks like Baikonur but abandoned