Check out my chrome guns!

Ok, not sure what happened. Was going along solo as usual, so I don't know if I triggered something or what. The only odd? thing that happened was I started the Easter Egg song, and a couple minutes into it (ish) I got downed on the deck of the boat between Claymores and the staircase. While I was downed, I shot away at the Zombies (and George?) then got up and ran to finish the round. During my crawler break, I upgraded my two guns (RPK & Scavenger) at the Pack-a-Punch by where the sub comes up (in the water in the rear boat section by Jugger). Once upgraded, this is what I had:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qcj7-wCu-g

I don't know if it was a glitch, how I got downed, what I did when I was down, or what the hell it was, but I rocked Chrome guns till I died b/c I couldn't get a damn Ray Gun!!

I'm thinking it was a glitch b/c even though it worked in the video, when I went into ADS shortly later on the Hyena, the whole screen was white. No matter what I did, it was white. Another weird thing that happened, now that I think about it, after I upgraded my guns, I continued on my way to kill George. I got my perk, and the Wunderwaffle. But when the Wunderwaffle ran out of ammo, it didn't go away. I couldn't switch guns. Lucky for me, I had 2 Zombies left at the time, and got a Max Ammo out of one. Once I burned through that ammo, the Wunderwaffle went away and I got my Chrome Guns back.

Edit: Upon further investigation, I don't seem to be the first to have this problem. Sorry for the time/post waste :oops:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT THIS.

Anyway, it's a problem with the disk that makes everything in the game silver and metallic. Prett cool amiright?

& to unenthusiastic kitty over here. i dont think its a disk problem, its not like its their first game ever made, so i doubt its a mistake. due to there professionalism. & yes preety cool, your right.

and IF incase it is a mistake, i think treyarch just shi**ed out gold here. pardon my french your royal highness.

/

/

/

D-Z out