Something Odd about that Ship.

I don't know if anyone posted this yet, wouldn't even know what to type in search to check. Anyway, on the Front of the Ship, next to the MP40 the door that you open to get to the other side. I noticed the Container had containment pods inside. These Containers are all over the front of that ship. Now according to what George said in the Cut scene, he found Nazi Documents and the everything he Read about 115 happened in the same Location the Four Actors were. So I'm guessing that Ship was 935's. Maybe a Transport Ship Hauling Zombies, but it Crashed. Maybe the Zombies Broke Free, attacked the Crew and that caused the Crash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good theory. That doesn't explain how they get underground though.

That doesn't really need explaining, the zombies that come out of the ground are just clever spawn points, not part of the plot.

On topic, I thought the same thing when I first found those containment crates, they're obviously human shaped and were probably used to house zombies or other 115 related experiments. In fact everyone I've talked to thought that when they first discovered them.

I noticed those too shortly after the map was released. They definitely were up to something out there before all hell broke loose.

Not even a theory, but I'd guess that they were probably for transported subjects that Richtofen mentions in the radios. The question is, what state the "subjects" were in before the disaster.

Again, Richtofen said in the Radios that the "Undead Army" was locked up. Its possible the Ship was the Containment Vessel that he was storing the army. As you see, the Ship crashed into that Island, ripping the ship open. Chances are the Crash might have cause some of the Container to open and freed some of the Zombies. There's a chance that the Islanders were attacked and became zombies themselves. And then as a Time Saver, went underground....or in the rocks.

But there are more to this map that we still need to figure out. One is how a German Made Teleporter ended up in a Room with a Soviet Emblem on it. That and the Sub Suggests that the Island is somewhere in Former Soviet Territory.

But there are more to this map that we still need to figure out. One is how a German Made Teleporter ended up in a Room with a Soviet Emblem on it. That and the Sub Suggests that the Island is somewhere in Former Soviet Territory.

Well, the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany could have worked together on the island. But I find that highly unlikely as Im pretty sure Germany wouldnt want to share their superior technology with a nation they planned to backstab. However, the island could have been conquered by Germany and used as a base for 935. But then again im sure they would remove the soviet insignia.

Or, the MDT could just have been captured/built by captured german scientists and the boat just happened to get there somehow.

But yeah, the island is most likely a former base for group 935 and the soviet insignia is just a reference to Ascension.