You know what's annoying?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I agree with the posts stating that zombies is fine just the way it is. Yes, we could use a little more clarification on some ends, but I really get into that "To be continued" feeling each detail in the maps have given us so far. Since SNN, we've learned about the crew, and 935's motives, and blogs updating us on their progress. I like this feeling of connecting the dots and seeing what we can come up with. And I ain't gonna lie, CoDZ really have some pretty genius and imaginative thinkers! :)

That aside, I DO however think it would be pretty neat if they did eventually feel in the blanks of each map after they are completely done with zombies and start making comic books. There's all kind of popular video games that have their own comic books out there!

Not to mention most of the loading screens on Blops ARE comic strips! :D

Personally, I agree with the posts stating that zombies is fine just the way it is. Yes, we could use a little more clarification on some ends, but I really get into that "To be continued" feeling each detail in the maps have given us so far. Since SNN, we've learned about the crew, and 935's motives, and blogs updating us on their progress. I like this feeling of connecting the dots and seeing what we can come up with. And I ain't gonna lie, CoDZ really have some pretty genius and imaginative thinkers! :)

That aside, I DO however think it would be pretty neat if they did eventually feel in the blanks of each map after they are completely done with zombies and start making comic books. There's all kind of popular video games that have their own comic books out there!

Not to mention most of the loading screens on Blops ARE comic strips! :D

The loading screens are comic strips but they still dont explain the FULL story, it just explains whats happening on that map.