Dead Ops Arcade + Rcade Freeks

So KontrolFreek sent me a pair of Rcade Freeks the other day. I was pretty excited as they looked cool. So If you have ever played Dead Ops Arcade before you will know that the control are quite simple with the movement and firing done with the joysticks. Instead of using FPSfreeks for DOA, I play with the normal joysticks and my DOA game is pretty good. However my thumb gets really sore from swinging the joystick around in all directions for long periods of time, which is what happens in DOA. So I put the Rcade Freeks on my joysticks and played some DOA. It was crazy! First response was how comfortable it was to roll the joysticks around. It was very smooth, and made playing DOA very easy. The big thing is how the top of the joystick which you use is very smooth, which adds to the comfort. So, if you are a big fan of DOA and are looking for a skill upgrade or just curious, being a CoDz member gets you 10% so you can use this link and check them out. They are priced pretty low already :)http://www.kontrolfreek.com/default.asp?aff=5247

287899029.jpg

Also I started using PrestigeFreeks instead of the normal FPSfreeks and my game has improved. I think it has to do with the extra grip you get with the prestigefreeks, a lot better control. my thumbs don't slide around.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

kool :D they look nice, and hearing that you like it makes me want to agree, wish I had the money though :cry:

Regards Yellow-card8

Did you get the "regards" thing from AlphaSnake?

Back to topic: They seem cool but i havent played DOA like in forever lol Treyarch should maybe add free DLC ( if Activision are nice enough) for DOA? Might get that arcade more active