Ascension Image change and that Man again

Timmyctc

In the most recent update for the xbox the thumbnail for Ascension has changed as shown by this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZeasfGu ... re=related all credit to RADAUSTIN.

Although this is clearly a minor thing this could be seen as Treyarch's attempt to draw some attention back to Ascension in the wake of the release of Call Of The Dead.

Now so far we know LUNA "Completes" the easter egg HITSAM yeilds a similar result with half the time with the deathmachines and as of yet HYENA's results remain unproven. Perhaps this could be the chance we were all waiting for?

level.passkey = array( "l", "u", "n", "a" );

level.passkey_progress = 0;

level.secret1 = array( "h", "i", "t", "s", "a", "m" );

level.secret1_progress = 0;

level.secret2 = array( "h", "y", "e", "n", "a" );

level.secret2_progress = 0;

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the most recent update for the xbox the thumbnail for Ascension has changed as shown by this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZeasfGu ... re=related all credit to RADAUSTIN.

Although this is clearly a minor thing this could be seen as Treyarch's attempt to draw some attention back to Ascension in the wake of the release of Call Of The Dead.

Now so far we know LUNA "Completes" the easter egg HITSAM yeilds a similar result with half the time with the deathmachines and as of yet HYENA's results remain unproven. Perhaps this could be the chance we were all waiting for?

level.passkey = array( "l", "u", "n", "a" );

level.passkey_progress = 0;

level.secret1 = array( "h", "i", "t", "s", "a", "m" );

level.secret1_progress = 0;

level.secret2 = array( "h", "y", "e", "n", "a" );

level.secret2_progress = 0;

I tried HYENA a few weeks back with a few friends, and sadly it did nothing. When i say nothing, I mean NOTHING. No notification or anything. It still let us redo the letters though to spell LUNA or HITSAM. I haven't tried it yet after the patch so who knows, maybe something has been added to it.

Well RADAUSTIN and his group said they spelled HYENA then LUNA they messed up the final node step a few times too maybe its LUNA to "complete" it and HYENA to get the secret.2? Im a Ps3 user myself so sadly I can't try till June :( but [brains] to those who do! :P

Not that this completely confirms or denies anything but, in the new map Tank sheds some light on this easter egg. When you try freeing the four heroes trapped below PHD in CoTD he can be heard saying something along the lines of "I hope it's worth it this time, f***in gersch!" (at least that's how i remember him saying it) which honestly hints at the fact that this egg is over, and our heroes are just as disappointed as we are. As for HYENA i've only ever seen it useful to reset the puzzle when you mess up.

Not that this completely confirms or denies anything but, in the new map Tank sheds some light on this easter egg. When you try freeing the four heroes trapped below PHD in CoTD he can be heard saying something along the lines of "I hope it's worth it this time, f***in gersch!" (at least that's how i remember him saying it) which honestly hints at the fact that this egg is over, and our heroes are just as disappointed as we are. As for HYENA i've only ever seen it useful to reset the puzzle when you mess up.

if what your saying is true, then I'd have to say it's over too. I guess that was Treyarchs way of telling us that the easter egg is finished and they're sorry that it ended so bad. On the bright side, it could also mean that the easter egg for Call of the Dead is major. And hopefully we'll be able to unlock the original 4 characters and play as them..or maybe get some 8 player action going. I'm thinking that Treyarch put a lot into the easter egg this time....or hoping rather.