The subtle hints/effects that many may not have noticed...

In the video that was about 5 mins long, around 3:40 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO_Z-gu880I) the players screen began to frost over very quickly, and there seemed to be a large sum of oil that was surrounding the player and the machine-- Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on what this might be?

also, around the 3:30 mark, the guy who is narrating the scene with George says that 'there's something for the people who have the instinct to kill 'em, go for it, it's going to work out in the end'

George runs around with a thunder type hammer weapon, does anyone think that if you kill him, the player who killed him is then able to pick up that weapon, adding yet another Wunder weapon to your arsenal?

Speaking of George, in the video you see that he is there at Round one, i think this supports my theory that George spawns in the beginning of the game, and instead of having a random round where he can appear and run around, they keep him throughout the whole game (seeing as how he is not able to run at a fast pace, but is in fact very slow) until he is killed where hopefully some reward is given.

and if you notice the gamer shooting the chaingun at some ice, the ice begins to chip away. So maybe somewhere in the map you are able to cause a cave-in to kill zombies or lock out some spawn points for them. Tell me what you guys think!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice someone else who picked up on the fact that the ice is what freezes you. its not that hard of a concept to understand.

I didn't realize it was ice water. I actually thought it was oil to be honest...

the only reason i thought that was because right before the video cuts to the PaP machine, that previous players screen was also becoming frozen. Haha sorry :/

I know, there's just like four threads that you created in the top ten threads right now is all, just making you aware. Not trying to be "that guy", but this trailer coming out and the new map pack creates a lot of traffic for the site, and it should be as pretty as possible ya know?

Oh yeah no i understand you completely! I actually just commented on the thread in which you were speaking of...hahaha. Sorry, i haven't been on this website for months. After the previous one went down i stopped coming to this one and sort of defected to the callofduty.com forums and forgot some of the thread posting norms, won't happen again bud :D haha