Possibly Call of the Dead easter egg song?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded it and put into an editing program to make the sound quality better, and I'm listening to it over and over again just to listen to the words.... LiamFTWinter, I hope that's true, cause I was planning on buying one of the replicas of the guitars they are selling, so HOPEFULLY they make a replica of this and sell it cause I will buy it, even though it'll most likely cost about $1,049, like the others :roll:

I downloaded it and put into an editing program to make the sound quality better, and I'm listening to it over and over again just to listen to the words.... LiamFTWinter, I hope that's true, cause I was planning on buying one of the replicas of the guitars they are selling, so HOPEFULLY they make a replica of this and sell it cause I will buy it, even though it'll most likely cost about $1,049, like the others :roll:

Im starting to save up for the new one. So i'll have that and the Syn Standard 8-)

Im starting to save up for the new one. So i'll have that and the Syn Standard 8-)

how much was the standard again? I can't remember off the top of my head, and anyways, I don't have to save up for one since my dad promised to buy me a new guitar once I got better at guitar and my other one which was way cheaper had a problem with the frets (let's just say my fingers were incredibly torn up) so it's been getting fixed for about 2 month's now, so I hope it comes out soon

now it seems we have to just wait for the map pack to launch, that way we can finally know the truth if nothing is said about the map before the 3rd... which I now hope that my dad got those meet and greet tickets for Papa Roach on the 2nd, that way I can stay home the 3rd and play escalation...

I think what we've found pretty much screams that A7X will be doing the new zombies song, also remember Matt is a huge CoD fan.

And also, you get to meet papa roach? IM JELLY.

that is true, but look at the thread 8 days till CotD and read what CheezyWheezle wrote, but it does screamo that... and yeah, but my mom keeps saying that I can't cause I made a commitment to my friend that I would sing in our school's talent show while she played guitar (we'd be doing "Scars" acoustically and "Through Glass" by Stone Sour), but even she's telling me to go

how much was the standard again? I can't remember off the top of my head, and anyways, I don't have to save up for one since my dad promised to buy me a new guitar once I got better at guitar and my other one which was way cheaper had a problem with the frets (let's just say my fingers were incredibly torn up) so it's been getting fixed for about 2 month's now, so I hope it comes out soon

$750 it was a christmas present. We gotta skype jam sometime. I'll learn this song by ear and we should make a youtube virtual band cover of it :lol:

$750 it was a christmas present. We gotta skype jam sometime. I'll learn this song by ear and we should make a youtube virtual band cover of it :lol:

HELL YEAH!!!!! lmao, the only things I can play by A7X are the ending of "So Far Away", the beggining of "Beast and the Harlot" as well as "Radiant Eclipse", but before the end of the year, me and a few of my friends are going to ask our guitar teacher (I take guitar in school as a class) to learn how to play "Afterlife" and video tape him playing it, cause he is an absolute guitar god! his name is Joe Dalton if you ever feel like looking him up, he's apparently on the top 100 guitarist list of all time

HELL YEAH!!!!! lmao, the only things I can play by A7X are the ending of "So Far Away", the beggining of "Beast and the Harlot" as well as "Radiant Eclipse", but before the end of the year, me and a few of my friends are going to ask our guitar teacher (I take guitar in school as a class) to learn how to play "Afterlife" and video tape him playing it, cause he is an absolute guitar god! his name is Joe Dalton if you ever feel like looking him up, he's apparently on the top 100 guitarist list of all time

Wow lucky! I'd love to have a teacher like that and definetly love taking a guitar class in school.(my school fails). My guitar teacher i have now wrote for 3 doors down he said.

that's pretty awesome, but what's even better about having guitar in my school? we have two terms, with four classes each term, and each class totals and hour and seventeen minutes, meaning I only have homework for three classes... and my guitar teachers lets me doing whatever I want, even if I'm not paying attention cause I can look at something twice and pick it up

that's pretty awesome, but what's even better about having guitar in my school? we have two terms, with four classes each term, and each class totals and hour and seventeen minutes, meaning I only have homework for three classes... and my guitar teachers lets me doing whatever I want, even if I'm not paying attention cause I can look at something twice and pick it up

Oh.... My... God..... :o

..... and we have laptops... actually tablets, but whatever

..... and we have laptops... actually tablets, but whatever

like i said so much better than my school

Im sorry but i still dont think that Avenged Sevenfold will be in the new zombie map. But are they the Henry Langham band or other people? I guess its possible, but i just think the song will be what it end like in Ascension, like that video Strwsbob put up.

@Wolfy I think they had the Eminem song in Five because Five was just a spin-off type map. Either that or it was because Treyarch both released Kino and Five at the same time

Im sorry but i still dont think that Avenged Sevenfold will be in the new zombie map. But are they the Henry Langham band or other people? I guess its possible, but i just think the song will be what it end like in Ascension, like that video Strwsbob put up.

@Wolfy I think they had the Eminem song in Five because Five was just a spin-off type map. Either that or it was because Treyarch both released Kino and Five at the same time

Well since were getting new characters maybe were getting new artists too? Just a theory