£§çå¬å†iøn (Escalation)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its either a make or break for it

it could be very good, and very loiked by the community that they continue it, and the map pack will sell

or

it could be terrible, nonsence , hated by the community, the map packs are less likely to sell than other map packs, and they revert back to the normal

i want the latter due to the fact i like the old guys but i would be cool with it

its just like verdukt, they introduced a moving mystery box, perks, electrical traps, alot of space ect, compared to NDT

to be honest, i don't know why people hated first strike so much. i've heard so many people say that the only good thing about it was zombies and zombies wasn't even that good. in my opinion i love first strike. i can snipe, run n gun or play the objective on any of the maps. that's why i havn't stop playing first strike. i find the spawn points are a bit better, they are alot more action packed and are a slight more manouverable. (damn pronouciation) even zombies wasn't that bad. sure it didn't add much but thats where escalation comes in. it should be the bigger and awesomer map going to mp1 to mp2. maybe we'll get introduced to some more new things like weapons, perks, traps, and many more. maybe something we can interact with.