Is it just me?

P0DG3Y

This post is, I'm afraid, a bit of a rant. I want to talk about the Black ops Multiplayer and how I think its way too over complicated now.

I mean, what happened to the good old idea of point and shoot? Even Cod 4 and 5 were simple, but they were fun. Personally, I want CoD points completely scrapped, its just not that good. You need to buy a perk, complete the challenges to unlock the pro version and then buy the pro version. WHY?! I look back at previous cod games and think that black ops should have stayed in line and followed the same idea as MW2. I'm not saying they shouldn't have added new elements to the game, I'm saying the shouldn't have ditched the things we know and love. Just a couple of things, finally getting fall on that weapon and getting that title that you can show off to your friends. All that, gone.

One last thing, ( sorry... ) the interactive menu when you launch the game. The traded quick loading times for a menu which is really cool the first 3 or 4 times. Now it just makes me irritated when I have to wait that little while longer to play the game.

Thats all! ( For now ) :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly i feel exactly the same except instead of keeping it like mw2 make it like w@w 10 perks in each tier GIANT sniper maps with jeeps or tanks and just add awesome stuff from that... I miss COD like that,thats why i play w@w now if i want to play COD ever.... Please Treyarch if you are reading this make the next cod like w@w simple yet so much fun.

I agree with you. Hopefully in the next cod they simplify more than black ops. At first I thought COD points would be cool but now I don't like them. The COD I play the most is mw2, for a lot of the reasons you have said an more. The main reason is because my NAT type is strict on black ops and open on modern warfare 2.

Eh id have to disagree personaly.I think its a pretty strong setup they currently have for multiplayer.I play mp way too much and it's got to the point where unless im ranking up and going through the steps of getting all my guns and perks back then its just boring. And if you don't want to lose all of your guns and perks then just don't prestige.its not like they're forcing you to prestige and lose everything.they actually give you a couple chances to change your mind beforehand. In fact I would be upset if they simplified the whole mp experience. I think it would just make things too boring for the consistant mp players. The cod points have never given me a problem. I found if I complete my contracts and do decent in the games then I never have a problem buying anything. I might have to wait a match or two to

buy something, but they warned you that this would happen when you went to prestige. A little sacrifice is just a part of the prestige process. My complaints come from the matchmaking part of mp.it can sometimes be a nightmare trying to find a game.especially a game where your teams not already losing by 100 points.also the maps can be kinda crappy at times when it comes to spawning and the layout, but hopefully itll get better with the new maps