an epic Zombies experience with all-new playable characters.

I think they r going to have new people in the new zombies with Danny Trejo Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund. because it says for the zombie map Survive or call of the dead "an epic Zombies experience with all-new playable characters" so yea it is for shure not going to have the old heroes in the next map. because danny trejo posted that info about Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund n working with treyarch on black ops on his facebook n then it was removed so its going to be them most likely. mabey u get to play as freddy kruger n machete n buffy n i dont kno the other guy to well. buy yea treyarch said it them selfs NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS i dont kno weather to be happy or sad. but they seem really excited about this zombie map so it better not suck. say goodbye to the old buddies we come to love n say hello to the new characters.

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/456

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/4-homepage- ... -info.html

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill second that its a good idea. I know everyone just wants to continue the zombie storyline with the familiar characters and everything but this will be a good break from the norm if its true.

One thing though. Why would they NOT have bruce campbell from army of darkness as one of the voice characters?? He'd be the ultimate voice over to have for a game like this. Plus it would pretty comical to hear all his wise ass jokes throughout the match :lol:

Btw Michael Rooker is a pretty well known actor in hollywood, but most people wont recognize him by name. He plays a villian in pretty much every movie he stars in and I recall him in cliffhanger and that horrible Arnold movie the 6th day.A little interesting side note, he recently played a recurring role in the Zombie TV series The Walking Dead on AMC. Hes got a very prominent voice that would work well in the game IMO

I think they r going to have new people in the new zombies with Danny Trejo Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund. because it says for the zombie map Survive or call of the dead "an epic Zombies experience with all-new playable characters" so yea it is for shure not going to have the old heroes in the next map. because danny trejo posted that info about Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michael Rooker, and Robert Englund n working with treyarch on black ops on his facebook n then it was removed so its going to be them most likely. mabey u get to play as freddy kruger n machete n buffy n i dont kno the other guy to well. buy yea treyarch said it them selfs NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS i dont kno weather to be happy or sad. but they seem really excited about this zombie map so it better not suck. say goodbye to the old buddies we come to love n say hello to the new characters.

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/456

http://www.xboxmb.com/forum/4-homepage- ... -info.html

You posted the exact same thing in another thread.

dont kno the other guy to well.

His character in The walking dead is the tits. Hopefully it is him and that would make sence as he fights zombies. Im sure he had a melee weapon. They could all have there own melee weapon. That would be ace.

Can I ask why you felt the need to give it a whole new thread? As there are many many threads like this. Did you feel it was that powerful? Just curious!!