Anyone experienced this before? possible glitch

so me and these three other guys were playing ascension and we ended up getting to round 23

what happened was that three of the guys died for various reason(don't get me fooled, these guys aren't noobs). So it ended up with me experiencing an ammo famine and a never ending horde

on the "never ending horde" note, I was serious. Every time I manage to kill all the zombies, like 60 more would pop out of nowhere and attempt to rape me. I literally PaP'd 2 guns in that single round. I managed to survive by camping at the landers

I finally died after 7 grueling minutes. The round just wouldn't end, could someone tell me if I'm just imagining things and the round really was supposed to be that long, or was there some sort of glitch that deleted the trigger that would end the round? :D

EDIT : sorry for the mix-up guys, but I just checked the leaderboard and for the time at the "last round time" was showing 17 min 26 seconds. So I guess that I was Rambo-ing it for 16-15 minutes?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have noticed this too, It depends but on all maps if you have 3+ players an you are the last one down on lvls 20+ it seems that they try to extended the rounds to make you die. I have seen those single rounds go for like 30minutes.

We had 3 guys 2 of us went down in what we thought was the middle of the round, and that round lasted forever. Finally he got through it and the rounds continued like normal. I think there is something that does this in the game.......

It's fairly standard, at least from my experience, for later rounds as the last man standing to take that long. Remember that on Solo, there are far less zombies on a round compared to 2, 3 or 4 players. If you're the last man standing of four at the start of a mid to high round (30+), you are easily going to burn through a PaP'ed RPK and HK21 before getting anywhere near the end of the round. It's more like the equivalent of rounds ten to twenty levels higher than Solo would be just for sheer numbers of zombies (and thus equivalent zombie health) coming at you. The fire is also all from just you, so kills will be slower too. Consider how many bullets your team mates would have used on those zombies, and realise that they are now all coming from you - It's no wonder ammo doesn't last! :)