Map Pack 2 Zombies Wishlist & Zombie Map Name

For the next zombie map, i want a HUGE map size.

-Maybe take place in Discovery,Kowloon,or a Carnival

-1 or 2 New Perks

-All Weapons included!

-New Wonder Weapon (Fire)

-WunderWaffe DG-2 Back Maybe?

-New Special Zombie

-Weather-Stormy and/or snowy

-New Drops

-Loads of Easter Eggs

-New Traps

-New Rides (Ex: Zipline)

What do you guys want for the next Zombies Map?

What do you want/think the name will be?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the following is basically what I want for zombies, it's a bit lengthy so I tried to put as many spaces in as possible to prevent eyeball hemorrhaging.

Enjoy the read! :D

Zombies :

Echolon Base - A soviet lunar outpost that is based on a mixture of the U.S army Project Horizon concept, and various other Lunar base plans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Horizon

http://www.astronautix.com/fam/lunbases.htm

this map should feature the return of the Lunar Lander that was seen in Ascension, and also the Space Monkeys will return(this time landing succesfully rather than crashing to the ground ;) ), the perks shall remain the same, the return of electric barriers will be seen in this map

the map layout should be partially underground, with the other component above ground, a lot of elements from the underwater submarine base in the last mission will be reused

the pack a punch should be located in the cargo area of a rocket that would normally be used to evacuate the base, to get to the rocket the player must this time activate a series of switches/buttons scattered around the map(5 to be precise)

Once activated, access to a depressurization chamber will be granted, it shall work on the same principle as the teleporter on Kino. The players will enter the chamber, put on their helmets and then make a brief lunar walk to the rocket, the players shall have about 20 seconds of oxygen to prevent camping.

new weapons should include the AK-47 and M60, as well as a new wonder weapon.

the C226 Laser : it should function similarly to the DG-2 because it instead of firing indefinitly it shall fire in burst that have infinite damage(kills quickly no matter what round), 5 bursts per battery and 15 in reserve. It will be about the size of a death machine and will be held in a similar fashion

Backstory?

I don't really know what to say other than that Ascension was the cosmodrome from which all of the moon ops bound to Echolon Base flew.

The Soviet Union's research division were experimenting to weaponize element 115(almost wrote Nova there), since supplies of element 115 on Earth came only in the form of intact meteors, only the next logical step would be to start an expedition to the moon to collect its supplies of element 115(since the moon takes the hits of 90% of object headed for Earth, true fact). They first sent a teleportation device to set up a portal on the moon through which building materials should be ferried through. The team(Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, Richtofen) entered the teleporter located in the underground tunnel system of Ascension and arrived at Echolon base. Because of the constant exposure to Element 115, the staff became zombified

Atmosphere :

sparse light through the corridors, lots of lab testing equipment, halls and such modeled very similarly to the interior of the ISS(international space station). But otherwise dark, and most importantly red(from backup generators) before main power switch is turned on.

the lab that would be used to study element 115 features gloveboxes(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glovebox), stereotypically large computers with that large amounts of blinking lights, microscopes, etc...

whole thing will be almost like the design in this picture http://exonome.com/fj/wmal/wmal_popsci.jpg

except without the obnoxious foam exterior and plant lab. Will have more external structures, an evacuation vehicle, and and underground complex too

remember, this is NOT a civilian complex, it is a MILITARY controlled outpost, meaning that there would obviously be weapons, defenses, and not

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I would like it if they Put the Raygun as a wall weapon. Of course it would Cost A Arm and a Leg....Wait, bad choice or words. It will be in a area further from the Starter Room. I can see it not just on a simple wall like the other weapons but actually in a decorative portrait frame. Nothing about the Gun Changes, it still has the same amount of strength it always has and can be PAP'ed but Buying ammo for it, even un-PAP'ed will be expensive.

I posted somewhere about a something I would call. The "Perk Mixer" Machine.

It allows you to Mix two different Perks together, giving you the same effects of those two Perks plus(Depending on which two you Mix) would give you an extra Ability.

Say....If you Mix Juggernog with Stamin-up you get Increase Strength against Damage, Lightweight and now you have Unlimited Sprint.

I did have an idea for a Wonder Weapon back in WaW but I think now it could be better implemented. Its basically a DG-2 Underbarrel Attachment for Assault Rifles. You shoot one Round at a time(Still has the Same effect as the DG-2 against Zombies) and it load like the Flame Thrower Attachment. (You replace the Fuse Tube and then arm the weapon.)

Though how to get it would be kinda difficult. I mean would it be added to all Assault Rifles when PAP'ed? Would you have to have a Assault Rifle on you and holding while trying your luck with the Box?