Death Machine next step ???

bezzadnb

The yellow signs on the walls with death machines on them point back to where u start from and i noticed that in that room the spinning mechanism looks like a big death machine and it looks like it has been shot before at one end...Maybe u all have to shoot that end ??? :shock: first and maybe last post...........peace out

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The yellow signs on the walls with death machines on them point back to where u start from and i noticed that in that room the spinning mechanism looks like a big death machine and it looks like it has been shot before at one end...Maybe u all have to shoot that end ??? :shock: first and maybe last post...........peace out

Those signs have pictures of the centrifuge a.k.a. the spinning mechanism you speak of on them, not death machines. Sorry hun, but good luck in your searching ;)

The yellow sisns ARE interesting because they ALL help you locate a mechanism of sorts. whether its a lander or the centrifuge. What gets me is why is there Repair signs pointing to a lit up pair of hose attachments? Some people suggest that the repair sign is referring to the Kassimir Mechinism behind that door near the Claymore. I say that its referring to the 2 hoses directly beneath the sign that need to be hooked back up. Someone online claimed that bloody footsteps appear near the Staminup/pump mechanism so who knows maybe there needs to be gersch devises thrown at the genterator/pump...

Another interesting thought I had last night is the upgraded G115 Generator. This has a scope and based on its name, has the ability to generate 115? Or maybe its the key and needs to be shot atsomething only the scope can find? Maybe you shoot the moon? (the moon does have a teddy paw print in it) thoughts?

I posted this a WHILE back...

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=7045

with pics as well :facepalm:

Another interesting thought I had last night is the upgraded G115 Generator. This has a scope and based on its name, has the ability to generate 115? Or maybe its the key and needs to be shot atsomething only the scope can find? Maybe you shoot the moon? (the moon does have a teddy paw print in it) thoughts?

dude its not a paw print its six huge-ass peices of 115 in the shape if a teddy bear