Ideas for Mystery Man Steps 7 and 8?

Optic Fuzza

I really don't understand why people who think that the steps are over keep coming into these posts of they think it's over ..there's obviously people who think there's more to it and wish to discuss ideas about it .. Why don't they make a mysteryman is over thread than they can all discuss it in there and leave us alone.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The Hades idea was very smart. [brains] to that guy.

I think the easter egg can only continue if the character playing Richtofen hears "Come find me..."I'm just sayin'.

Also,Step 7 might have been in Call of the Dead.Maybe "Raise Hell" was George getting infected,or killing George and getting the Wunderwaffle.Either way,I think that bastard is linked to the steps somehow.

Step 8 could be split up into parts.Part 1 was definitely the actors releasing the original crew to Paradise,or so they thought.Part 2 could've been the easter egg in Shangri-La,that complicated mess that eventually ended up in the two guys escaping,and one player getting permanent perks for the rest of the game,and the other three getting pissed if the one player stole it.

Could be more parts to it.

You are correct everything starts to shake. After the "Mystery Man" flies away and everyone receives Death Machines, the screen shakes violently, and turns to grey because you've made Sam upset and she has that much power. Also after everything turns grey, it's not the easiest thing to hear but, Samantha says, "Come find me."

I don't believe in the correlation between the 8 steps in Vorkuta, but the fact that she communicates with us for basically the first time, is why I do believe there is, whether its one more step or ten, something else that has to be done.

I believe there is no step seven or eight. However I once saw a video showing that if you go by the pap with death machines everything starts to shake. Could someone please test this?

It's real.Tested last night with my Zombies-only BO clan.

WOAH.

I made a thread about things that needed inves'.

I proposed the PaP machine shaking.

(I had video proof of it).

> People tried to say it was from Sam's laugh

(They're wrong, it's well after that. There's no color drain or audio)

> People said it was a Lander going over

(Which I accepted. But your post makes me doubtful!)