Treyarchs historically EPIC fail-I've been robbed!!!

Doing the pressure grid step of the easter egg, when the nuke goes off, it will kill the crawler and start a new round.

We killed the crawler before hand, started the next round, let the nuke go off, and it did not affect the zombies whatsoever. They were running and shaking their Freddy Krueger faces off just as always (cant forget the gas mask man who does ballet tricks either). :D

Needless to say, running for our lives was not the anticipated effect we had hoped for :lol:

Anyway, just a lighthearted post to keep ya all smiling. Rock on with your zombie killing bad a** selves :mrgreen:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry mate its a lunar rocket not a nuke... :facepalm:

Other than that and the Fail part of the title...

Nar, it's still not funny... :|

Regards Alpha.

For those handing out negative brains for this post... It was ment to be a joke based on sarcasm, congratulations on giving me my first few Negative brains... ;)

Sorry mate its a lunar rocket not a nuke... :facepalm:

Other than that and the Fail part of the title...

Nar, it's still not funny... :|

Regards Alpha.

I think the OP is referancing a step in the EE hunt, I am not sure as I have not done it myself. I believe that when you maintain pressure on the plate beneath the rocket it sets off a KA BOOM.

She was indeed robbed by the sounds of it, the swines. I guess you wont be so keen to kill crawlers anymore. :D

Rock on lady.

I think the OP is referancing a step in the EE hunt, I am not sure as I have not done it myself. I believe that when you maintain pressure on the plate beneath the rocket it sets off a KA BOOM.

She was indeed robbed by the sounds of it, the swines. I guess you wont be so keen to kill crawlers anymore. :D

Rock on lady.

Yeah, definitely not going to try to do that again ha ha. & thanks for having a sense of humor. I was in a good mood when I posted this sarcastic thread & trying to spread some around as I've been reading a lot of negativity on here. Seems even this thread didnt escape it though...sigh~ :roll: