Time Travel Grenade/Wonder Weapon!

Im thinking for future maps they should put in a time travel grenade/gun, if things start looking bad throw/shoot one and it will produce a shock wave that travels across the entire map teleporting any non-enemy beings to a dimension 2 minutes before it was thrown/shot. It would give you a chance to change that bad choice you took. I'll leave it to you guys about the other properties of it though.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I want the Monkey Bomb to return but to have be able to Pack A Punch. Monkey Bomb would turn into PO'ed Gorilla that holds to LMGs in hand and shoots Zombies like crazy then Explodes. Of course the Gorilla won't be huge, just about the same size as Space Monkey's(After all the Monkey Bomb is a Toy)

Rictofen: "GO! My little Poo Flinging Friend. GO!"

Nikolia: "Quit Eye'ing my Monkey Takeo!"

I agree with the monkey bomb returning, and it being PaP'd, but the grenade idea wouldn't work. Plus, think about this. If it is this amazing, awesome grenade, it takes time to set up (Think Gresch). By this time, you have been overrun, you lose your grenade, and it wont matter. It just wouldn't work because you wouldn't have time to use it unless youu were doing it to piss people off. Also, it would make the game soooooo laggy because the game would have to remember every second that you played.