Final Easter Egg Step:A New Idea that really makes sense.

Quick question: Has anyone tried to do the Power-Up thing (when you dive onto a teammate and you both go down) after completing the Mystery Man egg? It probably doesn't work, but I figured I'd add another theory to the garbage can of incorrect theories.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u watch when step one is happening the Gersch device puts it onto the roof of the building so maybe theres more u need to use the Gersch on, if it moves one item somewhere maybe it can move more but thats just my theory

A lot of this is symantecs.

I have a problem with people saying that there is more to this Easter Egg. There isn't.

Now try to follow me here, I'm one of the most outspoken people when it comes to everyone thinking there is more to this Easter egg, because first and foremost, you are speaking incorrectly. Everyone needs to let go of the fact that there is more to THIS EASTER EGG. However, the only possibility of this egg doing anything else, is if it leads to other eggs.

Now, thinking about that, I'll play devil's advocate and say think about the dolls. One pops out of the other, and out of the second dolls pops another doll. Lets pretend they are the eggs. You could have eggs popping out of eggs. It could be correct to say that there are more eggs or dolls hidden inside the first egg, but incorrect to say that they are hidden inside the last egg.

Therefore, if there is more eggs, you have to realise we are actually working backwards. This will go over the heads of some people. I'll put it into a code form too:

Step 1 begin
step 1 code
step 1 end

step 2 begin
step 2 code
step 2 end

step 3 begin
step 3 code
step 3 end.

The coding starts out by calling step 3 begin. It then executes step 3 code, and on step 3 end it calls current step-1 begin.

Or, the code would look like this step1(step2(step3()))

See, we're actually working backwards in the code, since they are called "nested functions", want to know something else thats funny, those dolls, are also called "nesting dolls".

So do you understand how that if there is anything else on this map, it has nothing to do with "this egg". Step 3 is already completed. We would have to move onto step 2, or the next highest function.

so basically what you are saying is that we get DM we shoot sam yippi yippi yay.

heres the problem.

im pretty sure that ghosts keep their appearance when they die, like sam was just an innocent little girl.

so after you get the miniguns and find sam,

4 big men with BIG A*S miniguns shoot the living SH*T out of a innocent looking little girl. i dont see that happening in a video game.

pretty much no fps/tps involves killing children.

( i think i know the reason but il just keep it to myself unless someone really wants to know )

so it is very unlikely that 3arc would put that into the game