HOW to game share classic maps

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you are gamesharing on PS3, you can do it 5 times. on xbox, not sure. But you might be looking for the wrong thing, it is named "Call of duty world at war classic zombie maps for Black Ops" or something. It also shows a picture of World at War so read the whole title first

If you are gamesharing on PS3, you can do it 5 times. on xbox, not sure. But you might be looking for the wrong thing, it is named "Call of duty world at war classic zombie maps for Black Ops" or something. It also shows a picture of World at War so read the whole title first

^This. PS3 Ambassador approves. (Sorry had to put in there lol)

Listen up everyone:

So, I see a lot of misinformation being presented here on this particular thread. Let me bring you ALL up to speed, and slice through the bullshit that many of you are assuming/speculating upon.

#1 - You can gameshare as many times as you want, you just have to make sure that when the person you're sharing with, has initiated the download(s) that they deactivate your account from their system. Deactivation is done like this---> Goto Account Management / System Activation / PS3 System / Game / DEACTIVATE SYSTEM.

#2 - If the person who is leeching from you, does not do this once they've finished looking through your stuff, and have everything Q'd for download, then this will count as a registered PS3 system on your account.

#3 - That's all for now. If you're any good at zombies, hit me up online @ Space-Time_Prism I'm always down for a good game, as zombies, is the ONLY thing I play ;o))