New PaP system?

I think they should have the pack a punch changed in the new maps so that you can upgrade you weapons multiple times but the cost goes up from 5000 to 10000 or 15000. Either way I think that new PaPd weapons would be interesting, instead of red bullets everything could be blue or something, or dual mags for the RPK and HK, what do you guys think

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they should have the pack a punch changed in the new maps so that you can upgrade you weapons multiple times but the cost goes up from 5000 to 10000 or 15000. Either way I think that new PaPd weapons would be interesting, instead of red bullets everything could be blue or something, or dual mags for the RPK and HK, what do you guys think

a good idea, i think they may look into something like this but probably not untill the nexyt treyarch cod

i wrote about this on a different forum that's just gone down recently. A couple of ideas i had were for a second upgrade packapunch machine seperate to the first and/or even harder to unlock. An attachment machine that would give you a random attachment for your gun mainly assault rifles and subi's or even pistols. Also wanted to see upgradable melee weapons which drastically reduce the unpap'd melee weapons but still, a cool way to spend our points.

It wouldn't neccassarily make it easier, maybe for a little while but it also makes an opportunity to get to higher rounds which means the zombies would be harder to kill and there would be more. So yes we would be getting to higher levels, but i'm sure treyarch could make some accomodations, stronger zombies, some jugg zombies like we see in the later rounds of dead ops, and who knows, maybe even a boss round every 20 or so rounds