Just the right amount of power

ZiipCode

Been reading other forums and found this on all of them, apparently you do not get the death machines and you free the guy to continue the easter egg. I would try this out for my self but someone always screws it up when i play with my friends.

"You will need to shoot Upgraded Raygun(3 bullets), Upgraded Thundergun(2 bullets), Upgraded Crossbow(3 bullets), dolls(all 3), into the gersh device after you spell LUNA! "

Add me if you want to try GT: NO xM E R C YxX

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt you have to get the right amount of power.. but i guess you could try each person shooting only once and see what happens :P

In the code that someone posted, it said something along the lines of "If damage > 9000, then xxx"

It didn't say anything about a range, just > 9000.

Can someone post a link to the code i would like to see it as well. But that does sound reasonable. I believe the code isnt finished yet, i think they are going to wait till it comes out on ps3 then patch the code because there someone also posted a piece of the code that said if you spell HITSAM it corresponds to secret1 and if you spell HYENA it corresponds to secret2. BUT there is no passkey for either of these combinations of letters and they have been tested and nothing happens. Maybe you have to use the landers to spell something after you free the guy because the letters respawn after you get the death machines.

Been reading other forums and found this on all of them, apparently you do not get the death machines and you free the guy to continue the easter egg. I would try this out for my self but someone always screws it up when i play with my friends.

"You will need to shoot Upgraded Raygun(3 bullets), Upgraded Thundergun(2 bullets), Upgraded Crossbow(3 bullets), dolls(all 3), into the gersh device after you spell LUNA! "

Add me if you want to try GT: NO xM E R C YxX

ya thats what my friend was saying yesterday it wont hurt to try it i hope this works