Fire extinguisher theory

kingdzeko

Hi Im new here just thought I would share my views on the continuation of the huge easter egg.

So there are a number of fire extinguishers dotted around the map most of them are in zombie doors and all of them can be destroyed except for one. The one which can't be destroyed is located in the zoimbie door before the stairs on the way too the speed cola machine.

I believe before you release the mystery man and get the death machines sprint towards the location and hopefully you get there before the death machines run out and destory the last fire extinguisher.

I have not tried this because my friends are not zombie players

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of friends are those? Pfft... they don't play Zombies.. sounds like a bunch of losers.. You better find new friends!! Hahaha!!

Interesting find though.. When a game is designed with redundant items to be used for aesthetic purposes, they usually hold the same physical properties thru out a game.

With Treyarchs knowledge of us always scouring for clues, I doubt that would be an oversight... It could be related to something, or it could be an oversight.. We'll certainly have to evaluate that as a possibility leading to SOMETHING.. but what? Unsure... the theory of the DM I like it, the reason being that if the makers assumed you may have the possibility of playing whilst in the midst of a round of zombies, it would be considered a challenge to get to that point of the map while on the complete opposite side..

Of course NOW knowing that we do NOT need all these upgraded weapons to complete the steps, maybe you also do not need 4 people to destroy the gersch @ once.. maybe one can stand by the Lander near the sickle and summon people the instant it occurs.. reducing the time it would have taken to run there...

Hmm... I like this..

I know how stupid it sounds but I will be posting evidence to support my theory. From what I can remember there are bloody hand prints near the fire extinguishers.

But if this theory gets debunked I have another idea which involves destroying them within a time limit.

• 3 months later...

I came across this also. When playing zombies it is very important to think outside the box. I would like to point out that there are in fact not one but 2 fire extinguishers that cannot be destroyed in the room below speed cola on ascension. The most obvious one is near the window. The other is located in a small fire on the floor in the same room to the left side of it.

I have tried upgraded sniper rifles, ,ray guns, machine gun, crossbows, dolls, gersch, and yes I even tried using the death machine. I was starting to think maybe I missed a fire extinguisher but I am pretty positive I found all of them. That is why I lean towards the idea of them needing to be destroyed in a certain sequence. As you can imagine it would be quite tedious going through all the different combinations of the fire extinguishers. Once you tried one combination, you couldn't reset the fire extinguishers and would have to start all over again for example.

I am wondering if the phones have something to do with it because while I was messing around with the fire extinguishers the phone rang in the room below speed cola so I answered it and heard some weird message. I was thinking maybe the sequence you blow up the fire extinguishers has some part to play in the mystery that goes much farther than the easter egg. Which by the way is where most softcore zombie players stop using their brains to figure out these illuminati puzzles .

I've done research on these games since the first zombies game on World At War. Trust me..illuminati puzzles. It goes much further than most people think. I think it is an illuminati recruitment tool designed to find the individuals who are far more intelligent than the average sheeple.

P.S. If I can get any of my friends to play ascension again I will post any new theories or discoveries I may have. Everyone wants to play Call of The Dead lol. I have some interesting ideas about this as well but I will keep these secrets to myself for the time being. I have found nothing online even close to what I have discovered in Call of the Dead.

It would be really bizarre for this to actually do anything,

since 'fire extinguishers' aren't a theme in the story line (at all).

However,

I don't know why some trolls have called it stupid.

I think it's a pretty good idea.

It is A THOUSAND times more logical than most of the theories and ideas we get here.

Plus, the Ascension 'Free Yuri' egg involves so many random steps that people

would have once doubted.

BRAINS FOR U