Can they stop resetting the leaderboards on Ascension!

Powerhouse631

Am I the only person who is mad about this? :evil:

I get the logic. The cheaters glitch and get to round 99 and hold the #1 position. I would rather have it that way then my lvl 29 high score being wiped to a 12 because I played in a lobby with random fools. :facepalm: Does anybody know if this is going to be permanant or are they going to fix it? :?

Think about it. Is Treyarch seriously telling us that in order to hold the top spot (which I currently think is at about round 65-ish) that we need to stop playing in order to hold our position, or play to 65 consistently every game to hold the top? Where is the logic in that? :cry:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There were two glitches.. allowing people to stand away from Zombies, sort of like the turret in Kino, the table in Five and the Railing in Der Reise..

Less a game was monitored they have no way of knowing who did what..

I Vote Rolling Restarts on Leaderboards!! Post the fix, wether or not this has occurred i don't know.. let alone if they did restart the boards as i havent got on yet, haha...

But.. anyone who glitches to succeed, even glitches for a moment just to survive a round to get to the next... is a cheat and doesn't deserve any status on the board.. ;) IMO

If your number is being pushed down and not reset.. they arent resetting it means someone got ahead of you...

No i am getting pushed up because they got ahead of me i don't want to play because i don't wanna reset it i wouldnt have replyed if i didnt understand the problem.... ;)

But in all in all i really just want to stay high because on previous maps on W@W there were too many modders/glitchers so ther was no point.

Yes, I guess it's futile. Either Treyarch patches all glitches (laughing out loud at this one) or I stay playing with one team all the time so we can consistently get to the same level, & I'll make sure we plan our lives around zombies in order to do that. Oh yeah, and forget all the rest of my friends whose company I enjoy. Not all skill levels are created equal, and I dont want them dragging me down. :roll: *Note major sarcasm here*

Either way, just saying I dont like it :|

Well look at it this way, regardless to rolling restarts on boards... if you stop playing Zombies someone WILL pass you.. such as..

If you make it to 36 and rank 1,444

you grow weary of zombies not making it beyond 36 so you stop playing for 2 weeks.

With in two weeks it's conceivable, that neary 600 players or more could pass or reach that level with more points..

Lowering your rank to 2,044+

Maybe 3,000 players beat you..

Maybe 10,000

Restarts or not, unless you play with intentions of reaching rank 1-20, you're going to lose rank every day you DO NOT play...

So restart or not, your # goes down and you have to work for it again and again and again and again..

I've played way to many games that had rolling restarts Annually, and or Quarterly... Due to possible glitching, hacking and also to maintain the competitive nature of the player.. but obviously this isn't the case ;)

I just wish the boards or player cards broke down more..

Such as precision, fav weapon, kills, K/D Ratio... etc etc etc...

:(

As I've played with random players that according to the leader board made it to 22-23... come to find out, the # meant nothing as they happen to be with a group that didn't mind picking them up 32 times :/

As I've played with random players that according to the leader board made it to 22-23... come to find out, the # meant nothing as they happen to be with a group that didn't mind picking them up 32 times :/

I'm pretty sure kills/points are displayed on the leaderboards when you are in a lobby if you change the filter. That gives you an idea of how much someone carried or was carried according to their lvl.

It does..

but that doesnt negate the fact that the match making sucks... takes forever and then I gotta back out 70% of the time to avoid bad players..

Yeah dude I totally hear you. I've been sticking to private matches lately with buddies being that it counts on the leaderboards. My 29 dropped to 24. I thought I was safe :lol: