Casimir Effect

brimst0ne13

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

Ive been following this site since Der Riese and im impressed at the lengths everyone goes to and the attentive skill required to decode these easter eggs. Now, I ask you what connection the Casimir effect has with the supposed device that sent the light to the moon. I have yet to skim the entire article, but the outline suggests ties to wormholes and repulsion.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished reading lol. It has properties suggesting stabilization of wormholes, vital to the creating of the Gersch Device, and it has properties which allow repulsion for transport or even weaponization, such as the thundergun. it also has properties to allow creation of a stardrive for spacetravel.

"There are few instances wherein the Casimir effect can give rise to repulsive forces between uncharged objects. In a seminal paper, Evgeny Lifshitz showed (theoretically) that in certain circumstances (most commonly involving liquids), repulsive forces can arise.[24] This has sparked interest in applications of the Casimir effect toward the development of levitating devices."

The way I see it, The Casimir effect creates a substituted charge in a vacuum depending on how those 2 plates are positioned. This can be used in space travel as a means of propulsion. We suck in the original Mechanism with step one, thus sending this device to Whoever is trapped. when we power it up, we essiantly let this guy escape using the propulsion created FROM the Casimir effect

In layman's terms, The Casimir effect is explaning how a pushing or pulling force (similar to 2 magnets) is created when 2 sheets of metal are close enough in empty space when positioned in different areas parallel to each other. Use this on a large enough scale and hypothetically you can move pretty damn fast in space (Since space is a vacuum).

SO, when you pull off step one, you suck up a generator and send it to mystery man. I'm guessing all the power rerouted to this thing creates a vacuum. When you power it up completely,Mystery man Ascends.

Like a rocket.

Which goes to space.

So....Is anyone following me on this....?

anyone try to throw a gersch as the orb rises? they orb and the black orb in the gersch device seem to be polar opposites. it may create a Casimir Effect of some sort. also, there may be four other eggs to light up the opposte side of the Casimir Mechanism?

also i found this interesting. Yuri refers to the casimir MECHANISM.

Mechanism may refer to:

Mechanism (engineering), rigid bodies connected by joints in order to accomplish a desired force and/or motion transmission

Mechanism (biology), explaining how a feature is created

Mechanism (philosophy), a theory that all natural phenomena can be explained by physical causes

Mechanism (sociology), a set of rules designed to bring about a certain outcome

Mechanism (band), a death metal band from Canada

[edit] See alsoMachine

Mechanism design, the art of designing rules of a game to achieve a specific outcome

Mechanism of action, the means by which a drug exerts its biological effects

Defence mechanism, unconscious mechanisms aimed at reducing anxiety

Reaction mechanism, the sequence of reactions by which overall chemical change occurs

Antikythera mechanism, an ancient Greek analog computer