And Phd Flopper is!!!

aghonts

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the PHD Flopper is tactical mask so when you shoot the abominations the nova gas has no affect on you and you can go through without being stuned and hurt when zombies come. yours is a good theory to. :)

im sure the gas zombies won't even be back.

hopefully, but I heard something about a new zombie type called an engineer and they cary around bats or wrenches and wack you with them or something [brains]

I think the PHD Flopper is tactical mask so when you shoot the abominations the nova gas has no affect on you and you can go through without being stuned and hurt when zombies come. yours is a good theory to. :)

im sure the gas zombies won't even be back.

hopefully, but I heard something about a new zombie type called an engineer and they cary around bats or wrenches and wack you with them or something [brains]

Yeah this Link -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjNFPS5RKK4

We have seen evidence of some diversity within the zombie community (a zombie with a gas mask included in trailer) but no real sign of diversity in the way they attack - All arms waving in the air as they run at you in a frenzy. But it may be that we have these "Engineers" as sort of "Harder" forms of zombie in amungst our "regulars" as they look quite distinct. They may perhaps move slower but be harder to take down. Anyone agree?

Ive been hearing about a boss round with the cosmic silver back...personally i think its a stupid idea....i hate that they put monkeys in this new map..this is suppose to be zombies...not freaking donkey kong!!!!!!!!!

it's called variety, thats also why everyone wants a boss round so we cud get a little break from the constant swarm of zombies. I think the engineer zombie is very possible and would be cool to me cuz it does get a little repetitive to run turn and shoot hopefully these engineers require a little strategy to take down. Cant wait till Feb 1st! A few more days!