New character is actually Richtoffen

A7XFTW

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've ever watched the episode of Smallville where Clark goes to the future and not only does he meet his older self, but his older self remembers going through it all, you'll understand this. But you guys probably don't watch Smallville.

So i'll explain.

So, Rich, Tank, Tak, and Nik teleport to kino in the future, then teleport back to the past and, as earlier posts said, get older, but they still remember going to the future, so they know in a few years, an outbreak will occur and their YOUNGER selves will come to the future Via teleporter and contain the outbreak. It's kinda like History repeating itself over and over and OVER. But rather than stop it, the four would much rather just let it happen and leave the space-time continuum alone. And yes, that is Richtofen without his hat in a russian space suit, why a russian suit, most likely cause they're in russia OR he was in space at some point, other than that, I HAVN'T A CLUE.

I watch smallville :D also maybe samantha put up those pics in Kino

Finally, a smallville fan :-D And i don't know, i always saw it as if they put the pictures up as if Tank, Tak, Rich, and Nik were heroes of war or something. Cause you know how in FIVE there is a picture of Roebuck.

Well maybe since they were originally from 1946ish the German people recognized these brave heroes, who suddenly disappeared for 20 years, and painted portraits of them and maybe samantha decided to age the pictures to match our heroes :D